Status: Slow 'n steady, guys.

This Reckless Dream

Prologue.

A thin blond girl surveyed the line to enter Panama City Beach's newest night club, Arcadia. She flicked her long, curly locks over her shoulder, the bright blue ombre tips standing out against her black dress. With a sigh and a swift 'follow me' hand gesture, she and her pack deliberately stalked straight to the front of the line. Realizing her intention, the other girls quickly pulled skirts up and shirts down in a futile attempt to persuade the bouncer to let them in, but he was much too focussed on their tan-legged leader. She looked confident and beautiful in her bustier topped, skintight dress, and she knew it. She flashed her ID and the bouncer pretended to glance at it before he let her through. She hesitated just long enough to hear the verdict of her friends. The bouncer actually bothered to check their IDs and he turned them all down for not being twenty-one. The girl shrugged slightly, mumbled a half-assed apology, and headed into the club, ignoring the pleading looks of her supposed friends.

Her heels clicked as she skirted the edges of the dance floor to get to the bar. She took a seat and called, "Whiskey and coke," over the music to the bartender as she slid cash onto the counter.

Two vodka shots and a relatively short amount of time later, she was dead center on the dance floor, a golden haired god pressed up against her, his hands traveling her body. Her tongue flicked out and wet her parted lips. "Shall we take this somewhere else?" She questioned.

"Your place or mine?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow this is short, but it's just a prologue. I plan on the chapters being much longer, but the chapters will be run by scene not a set length, so some of them may possibly be short. We'll see.