Hardest of Hearts

Strength

Strong (strông)
adj. strong•er, strong•est
1.Physically powerful; capable of exerting great physical force.
2. Having force of character, will, morality, or intelligence.


Sometimes you’re not always expected to be strong, sometimes people over-look you because of the way you look but when you least expect it; it’s the smallest one that is the biggest rocks of the family and of a pack.

“Olivia!” I heard my brother voice echoed bounce around the woods as I turned to it. “Olivia!” he shouted his voice twisted in anger and in pain making my fear heighten but my anger swallowed it. “Run.” His voice was echoing confusing my sense of direction.

“Olivia.” The voice was close but I try to keep running to my brother but the hand grasped at my arm pulling me into their chest. “Olivia, go.” His eyes were bold red as I furrowed my eyebrows over to him, I could tell my heart was heightening his excitement he was the only man who made me feel safe as soon as I got here but if he couldn’t understand that I was going out there with or without his help then he wasn’t right for my life or my family’s.

“If you don’t let go now and save my brother so help me god.” I said as we stared at each other and I heard my brother’s growling getting out of control.

“Olivia…”

Sometimes life is filled with choices and I wasn’t going to stand aside and watch my world crumble.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh why yes, I did a thing....this thing here. I've only written in first person for this chapter alone, I have a few other ones sitting on my laptop right now.