Hardest of Hearts

Warning

The four woman drove back to Beacon Hills in a quiet mood, completely in their own thoughts and pain. Olivia stared out the window as Allison drove them seeing how she was in the less pain before the thought hit her, Christina needed blood and soon before they even step her into Olivia's house. Olivia moved slowly to look over her shoulder and saw Christina with her eyes closed and her forehead on the window looking completely worn out for a living dead creature.

"Christina." Olivia said in a low voice and the vampire either ignored her or was really dead at that moment, she wasn't breathing as her forehead was just on the window. Olivia furrowed her eyebrows over the woman wondering if her owner really did kill her slowly, Christina looked fine everything was healed by the time they got into the car the only thing that looked wrong was her hair was all over the place making her look like a woman of the jungle , the blood that was sitting on her white shirt and light pants, almost covering her face, and she was completely still.

"Is she dead?" Allison asked Olivia causing Olivia to smirk over at the younger girl with a small head shake but even that was a bad idea her neck was screaming out in pain.

"Well technically she is Allison." Allison looked over at Olivia with narrowed eyes but they both let out a chuckle which stopped to Christina low but echo sound to her voice.

"Funny humans, real funny."

Olivia snapped her neck making her hiss out in pain but she looked over at Christina and her eyes were open and coal like making Olivia keep her eyes on the vampire. Christina let out a heavy sigh readjusting herself in the back seat, before looking down at her clothes pouting then letting a low whine out.

"Of course I'd wear light clothes to a blood bath." She pinched at her pants picking it up and letting it go. "I need blood Olivia." She stated quickly but kept her eyes off the human, as she knew the black eyes startled Olivia.

"You can't steal from a blood bank again." Allison stated with her hands wrapped tightly around the wheel and Olivia knew that idea pissed off Allison, and it worried Olivia too but it was better that than them.

"Yes, I know." She stated. "So I need someone to donate." Christina say trying to give them a small sweet smile but Allison stopped so suddenly it caused Olivia to slam her back into the dashboard causing her to cry out. "You emotional humans!" Christina hissed over to her and before she knew it Allison had her bow and arrow right next to Christina's mouth. "You're going to try to kill me and I saved your asses?"

"You're not putting your nasty mouth on either of us. I think you've done enough damage to Cora." Allison voice was made of stone but Olivia stared at the pair with her eyebrows furrowed. She knew Allison was right but they did owe a lot to Christina too so she felt conflicted.

"You guys are a bunch of racist!" Christina shouted over to Allison more or less. "I would love to see you guys be hunted!"

Allison started laughing as she shook her head over to Christina with a look of disbelief, even Olivia scrunched up her face. Christina looked scary with her black coal eyes and her fangs that were not hidden as she shouted at them.

"That is what you are made for is to hunt! You are so unaware of that?" Allison shouted back at the vampire. "You are so delirious."

"Allison you fucking hypocrite!"

Olivia didn't want them to fight anymore so she pulled Allison back with all of her might before placing her neck out for Christina making the fighting pair to stare at Olivia with a shocked look. They didn't believe Olivia was doing this but Christina was fine with it but Allison pulled Olivia back harshly.

"She saved our asses, the least I could do is give her my blood." Olivia looked over at Allison as her eyebrows furrowed together and her jaw was slacked in shock.

"I can't let you do that."

"And we're just gonna let her hunt the werewolves in my house?"

Allison stared at Olivia with a hard look on her face before giving up causing Olivia to look over at Christina and she didn't look eager to have Olivia's blood causing Olivia to feel a little offended, she wasn't too sure why Christina liked supernatural blood more but she knew Christina didn't seem happy with Olivia's blood.

"Don't get your panties in a twist." Christina say looking over to the younger woman. "I just dont want to mess with an Alpha's mate." She said with a small shoulder shrug causing Olivia to furrow her eyebrows feeling slightly embarrassed.

"We're not mates." Olivia said quickly as Christina blinked a few times looking over at Allison before looking back at Olivia.

"Well if you say so, but I only bite the neck of people I want to mark or kill. Give me your wrist." She said in a low voice making Olivia sigh putting her wrist out and she wondered if this would hurt more than the neck? Christina mouth water over the tan arm and she looked up at Olivia for a split second making Olivia furrow her eyebrows in worry causing Christina to smirk and before Olivia knew it the teeth was through her skin making her hiss but not out of pain but in pleasure. Christina cradled her arm softly to her mouth making it look more sensual that what it was, Olivia stared down at Christina with a slack jaw and her eyes closed feeling the blood leaving her body.

"Don't you have enough!?" Allison shouted at Christina causing her to glare and hiss over the worry human as Olivia was still in the trance with her hand wrapped into Christina hair shoving her down to her wrist even more. "Stop it!" Allison shouted putting the arrow towards Christina temple making her chuckle as she pulled away from Olivia.

"Allison if I wanted to drain Olivia, I would have." She said looking over at Olivia and she looked a bit pale now leaning into her seat. "She's going to need orange juice once she gets home. I just took out as much as she would giving blood."

"Great." Allison grumbled turning around towards the wheel. "Just fucking great now we have to deal with Derek some more."

Christina smugly smiled in the back as Allison face was filled with anger as she drove off and Olivia felt weaker than ever.

Every light was on in the Ortega house hold making Allison eyebrows furrow together but Christina knew what was going on as she let out a heavy sigh.

"Your dogs and humans are scared."Christina said to Allison as Olivia was sleeping now making Allison worry. "They are wondering where have you two gone and they are about to do a search party and bring your father into things.

"Shit." Allison said quickly parking Olivia's car in her spot near the house catching the attention of the pack in the house, Allison noticed the door was swung up but all she saw was Derek pulling the door open to see Olivia sleeping but bloody and bruised as he was plucking up Olivia he saw his sister in the the back seat completely passed out. Derek snarled looking over at Christina with a quick run he was by her side pulling her out of the car with his hand wrapped around her neck while holding Olivia.

"What the fuck happened tell me now!" He roared startling Olivia and Cora in the back seat, Christina just gave him a deadpan look.

"We rescued your sister, you can thank me later." Christina said with a smug face looking over to the side seeing an intense glare from Allison quickly added. "And Allison and your mate." She said with an extra exaggeration on the word mate causing Derek to glare at her and hold her tighter.

"It's true, Derek and before you kill her you need to help Olivia and Cora." Allison said as he sighed looking over at her and he saw Scott was already at her side making him nod his head placing Christina down on the floor and ran over to wide eye confused looking Cora.

"She's going to need...a few days to relax." Christina said shrugging her shoulders looking at Cora causing the girl to change into a wolf and started to charger over to her but Santi quickly wolfed out and stood right in front of Christina.

"Cora calm the fuck down." He stated making Cora to glare at the wolf but eased back making Santi look over at Derek. "We need to get inside and now." he turn to look at Christina. "And you need to tell us everything."

Christina sighed quickly walking in the house pushing her way past a few people causing the group to follow not much to their happiness.

~~*~~

The pain that was sheering right through Olivia body was enough to make her moan out loud, as she turn around to see Derek laying in bed with her but he was still sleeping. She whimpered turning back around to see a large cup of orange juice in front of her, she furrowed her eyebrows as she slowly got up from the bed biting down on her lower lip to not shout out in pain. Sitting up was a pain in the ass and so was leaning on her arm as her wrist was covered in two very large vampire bites making her sigh, before reaching out and grabbing the orange juice.

"You should have trusted me." Derek said making Olivia look over to him with furrowed eyebrows as she swallowed down the orange juice, she wiped her mouth before placing the cup down.

"Who said I didn't?" She asked trying to give him her full attention but her neck twisting to look at him was killing her, the pain felt like her muscles were tearing apart.

"Your actions do." He stated getting up from the bed giving Olivia a wounded look making Olivia roll her eyes at him before getting up from the bed.

"You're such a baby Derek." She stated walking slowly over towards her dresser to get out some clothes to get ready for the day and get out of this dried blood over her body. "I care for you so much you mistake me doing this for your safety for not trusting you unbelievable."

"You should have trusted me enough to tell me!" He shouted over at her making her spin on her heel ignoring the pain running through her body, as he glared over at her.

"You would have held us back!" She shouted back at him. "And I just wanted to get everything done and be back before you notice."

"Good fucking job!"

"I did a good fucking job! I got your sister back right!? And she's well and alive so fuck off!" She screamed at him as he glared over at her with nothing to say because he knew she was right. "I can fucking take care of myself even if you don't believe it!" She stated stomping out of the room and towards the bathroom in her room slamming the door shut to make sure he knew she was pissed off with him and she was sure everyone who stood in the house knew she was pissed off at him.

She let the water overfilled the tub and she quickly sink in the water letting her body try to heal before she went back out there to face anyone. She sighed letting her body sit in the water as her mind wander to what happened after she passed out but she really couldn't remember. She sighed looking over towards the mirror looking at herself and she looked like a mess, her hair was slicked back by the water but she could see the water was a taint of red and it dripped down her face. She shook her head causing her to cry out in pain, forgetting her neck was almost ripped off cause of her father.

Her father! She completely forgot she quickly finished off her bath trying her best to get all the blood off and she jumped out of the tub throwing on clothes and running out of the bathroom and she noticed Derek was still lying on her bed looking upset. She felt for Derek at that moment and she knew they would have to speak more about their relationship after everything blew over but she knew she needed to tell him about her father.

"Did you hear about my father?"

"Yes, Christina told us. She's in your closet. I only trusted her here since she's fed off of you." His voice was very thin to crazed anger and sadness causing Olivia to sigh walking over to her boyfriend.

"Sometimes I wonder if you get me at all." She said grabbing the sides of his face making his face to scrunch up as she slowly put her leg in between Derek's as one slipped off the side of the bed. "I would do anything for my family and you are apart of that now." She said pulling his face up to get his attention as she moved her body completely in between his legs towering over him.

"I just wish you would allow me to know these things." He said looking up at her has his hands stood obediently on her hips.

"If I did you would lose your head and that vampire one was very quick decision. She needed blood I gave her mine."

"I don't want your blood in her mouth anymore." He said but he knew it was empty statement as Olivia did, she knew if Christina was on their side she would give the blood that she needed.

"We'll see." She said moving her lips down to Derek as he kissed her back eagerly making Olivia smirk as his arms now wrapped around her bottom bringing her closer to him.

"I love you Olivia." He said making her eyebrows perked up. "And I don't want to lose you." He said softly. "I've lost so much and so many people...I can't." He said moving his lips down to her neck making her sigh in joy as her hands went through his hair.

"I know Derek, I know and I love you too but trust me I can take care of myself." He pulled away looking up at the woman with a small smile.

"I know."

"Good." She smiled over to him making him smile back up at her. "Is Cora up?"

"No, not yet and I am thankful for you getting her." He said holding Olivia close to him. "I couldn't handle the idea of losing her now that I knew she was alive. I just-" Olivia pulled his face up again giving him a kiss on the lips.

"I know, I know." She said softly. "I really want to speak to her but I think she may need a few days to relax. If she needs anything just tell me." he nodded his head. "Are the kids in school?" Derek laughed over at Olivia with a head shake.

"Yeah right." He said quickly causing Olivia to sigh looking down at him. "I know but they wouldn't leave until they knew you were okay.

"So no school today?" She asked causing Derek to laugh and shook his head at her making her sigh over at him.

"Scott, Stiles and Allison did go to school but no one else would go." He said making her sigh once again.

"They are going to call us into that school you know that?" he laughed nodding his head. "We have to act like everything is normal. Why am I telling you this?" She said getting up from the bed but Derek pulled her back down on the bed.

"Stay in with me." he said making her look at him with an eyebrow raised with a small smile on her face.

"Even with a vampire in my closet?" His face scrunched up in disgust letting her go causing her to chuckle and quickly get out of his arms and she was happy the bath helped a lot but she was still in pain.

"Scott could help with the pain, he has this weird power." Derek said shrugging his shoulders following Olivia out of the room.

"Really?" She asked surprised as he nodded her head making her furrow her eyebrows but she shrugged her shoulders going down the stairs and she saw everyone sleeping in the living room but she didn't like the feeling of everyone being so open. "We going to need to protect ourselves better especially from my father."

"I know."

"Fuck I hate this." She said looking at the pack and she smiled over at them before she noticed Santi was up but was on his phone. "Texting Danny?"

"Yeah." He said in a sleepy voice looking up at Olivia. "He was worried about me but now he's worried about you."

"Tell him I'm fine and next time anything like this happens you guys gotta go to school." She said as Santi was about to protest the house phone rang making Olivia roll her eyes. "See."

As Olivia picked up the phone waiting for the school to ask her about why her brother and sister wasn't in school all she got was heavy breathing making her skin crawl causing Derek to look at her with his eyebrows knitted together and his lips in a thin line. As she was about to ask who it was a very low threatening howl came through from the other line and the line was cut off.

"Shit." She said looking over at Derek as the pack was on their feet awakening from their slumber ready for a fight. "Shit."