Hardest of Hearts

Moving Day

Olivia hated the idea of moving but she knew her father needed a change well more or less he needed to go back into a place that he was sure of, an old familiar place. To this place Olivia wasn’t familiar with; neither was Santi or Bella but it made their father feel good so Olivia didn’t disagree with his actions. Olivia was sitting in front with her father watching the trees go by, she glanced in the side view mirror and saw Santi sleeping with headphones and Bella reading on her ipad making Olivia shiver. She didn’t understand how does Isabella read while driving but she does which makes her jealous of her, she sighed looking over to her father and he seem deep in thought.

“I’m not making a mistake?” He asked softly Olivia almost missed what he was saying and she wasn’t sure if he was even asking her something but she saw him looking worried making her furry her eyebrows.

“Dad.” She said equally as soft and she knew he could hear her but she put her hand on his arm. “You’re not. Trust me; we’ll have a great time living in Beacon Hills.” She gave him a comforting smile as he sent her a small smile; it almost looked like it hurt him. She didn’t know what to say back to him to make him feel better about everything but how does one try to mend a broken heart?

~~*~~
“Olivia and I get the biggest rooms, Santi and Isa.” Their father shouted at them as they were pushing each other out of the way to get into the house making Olivia roll her eyes while grabbing her bags. “You think a girl genius and a werewolf would get along with each other.” Her father said with a chuckle as Olivia looked at him with a perked eyebrow.

“Dad, it’s like you don’t know us at all.” She joked as he rolled his eyes at her grabbing some of his stuff. “Why did you move us near the woods?”

“I like the woods, its safe.” He said as Olivia looked over to him again with a raised eyebrow.

“After what we been through you think the woods is safe?” He sighed looking into the woods before looking back at the younger woman.

“We were attacked in the city; yeah I do think the woods are safe.” He said with a stern voice giving the younger girl his back as she felt her patience running thin, she sighed looking into the woods with fear gripping her heart.

“Apparently you don’t know humans well enough.” Olivia whispered to herself with a shiver tearing her eyes away from the woods walking towards their beautiful two store house. It looked like it was pulled out straight from a fairy tale, the house was painted in a beautiful sandy color with the shutters covered in a nice ocean blue, the front of the house had flowers which caused Olivia to smile, she guessed her dad knew her well than she thought and a shiver run down her spine, she turned around but didn’t see anyone looking at her that alone made her run inside of her house.

The rest of day Olivia was unpacking the house while everyone else was relaxing which annoyed Olivia but she was used to it. Olivia had taken the role of her mother since her mother has be gone, sadly for the family Olivia’s father had to rush off to go to work, so Olivia job was to take care of the kids.

“Can y’all lazy sons of bitches help out!” Olivia shouted at them but they were too busy doing their own things making Olivia rolled her eyes. “I still have to do so much work, guys please!” She shouted again before growling annoyed at them, until she saw Isabella walked out of the room with an eyebrow raised.

“Where’s dad?”

“Work.” Olivia said with her hands on her hips making Bella rolled her eyes before walking down the stairs.

“How does he get called in for work now? Like he just moved in, today…is it always going to be like this?” She said making Olivia roll her eyes agreeing.

“Yeah. Most likely but that’s why I am here.” Olivia said shrugging her shoulders at Isabella. “Daddy just has to help the police out no big deal for you guys. A lot of big deal to me.” She said as Isabella raised an eyebrow over to her.

“Well what do you have to do?” She asked making Olivia sigh pushing her hair back with a heavy sigh feeling tired already.

“Unpack all these boxes, cook dinner which by the way means walk to the grocery store since I don’t have a car anymore, enroll you in school since the deadline is like tomorrow, and get a job.” Olivia looked and sounded tired making Isabella frown.

“You know Santi and I could unpack the boxes.” She said softly as Olivia smiled at her younger sister. “We could.”

“All you guys do is fight like cats and dogs, and he’s probably weeping over his last fling that he can’t be with anymore.”

Isabella made a face causing Olivia to laugh at her staring at her sister they were almost complete opposites, Isabella had big green eyes just like their brother Santi but her hair was a lighter color, light brown with blonde on the bottom as her brother and Olivia have dark hair just like their mother. Olivia looked more like her mother than her two siblings who look like their father but Olivia and Santi were both like their mother as Bella was like their father.

“Listen we can handle it or we can order pizza.” She said with a smile causing me to roll my eyes at her. “Don’t give me that face. We’re here for the first night pizza well do us just fine.”

Olivia knew Isabella was right but she didn’t like the idea of leaving them two alone, Santi is an amazing brother but Santi and Isabella fight all the time. It’s gotten to the point where Olivia had to calm santi down because he’d kill her if he had the chance. Isabella knew that’s what Olivia is scared but there is no point of fighting now.

“Go and look for a job. I’ll unpack and order pizza.” She said making Olivia nod her head before letting out a sigh.

“Please call me if shit goes down as in that fool upstairs growing fangs.” Olivia smirk knowing Santi heard them as he chuckled out loud.

“I heard that! And I’m starving I need pizza now, get on it Bells!”

Olivia looked over at Isabella and she simply rolled her eyes before waving over to Olivia to go away to do things that she needed to do. Olivia sighed leaving the house still with a heavy feeling on her chest; she didn’t like the feeling about everything that is going on with her life right now. She also didn’t like the fact that someone was watching her from the distant, it drove her mad. She wasn’t sure how much she’d like Beacon Hills anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy!*As I run out of the house cause I'm late for work*