Status: Finished, it's a freaking oneshot c:

Drunken Kisses

Jalex

“Alex! Alex, where are you?” Jack yelled, as he stepped into Alex’s empty living room. Alex’s dogs eagerly came up to greet him, to which he patted their heads. “Where is that boy?” Jack mumbled to himself. He dropped the duffle bag of his things onto the couch, and walked to Alex’s bedroom. The door was shut with music blaring. This couldn’t be good, he usually only does this when he’s REALLY depressed…
I slowly open the door, and it creaks. It creaks so loud Alex must have heard it over his Foo Fighters, and he jumped. He whipped his head around to look at the source of the noise. His eyes met Jack’s and he calmed nearly immediately. He was drunk.
Jack walked over, and turned down the music until it was a dull noise, hearable but not. He made his way to the foot of Alex’s bed and moved a bottle of beer, and sat.
“Why, Alex? You know you can call me; you don’t have to do this to yourself. You don’t have to drink yourself stupid because you’re alone…” Jack says slowly, rubbing his back. Alex starts crying, the tears streaming down his cheeks.
“She left… Lisa left me again… and we got in a fight… she blamed me for everything… I didn’t want to bother anyone with my problems…” Alex sobs, flinging his arms around Jack’s neck. “Jack, I know that I’m drunk, and you won’t believe me and I may not remember, but I still love you. I know you told me that you weren’t ready for something like that, and you were with Holly, but I want to be with you…”
Jack was speechless. He didn’t realize Alex still remembered that, they were both drunk one night, on the tour bus after a show, alone. They stayed while everyone went to a party, and watched movies. They got wasted in the process. And then Alex made that confession. Jack turned him down. Jack thought he was the only one who remembered…
He definitely wanted to be with him. That was for sure. He just wasn’t sure if Alex was making drunken bullshit last time. If he’s saying it again, it may be true. After all, you know what they say; a drunken man’s words are his sober thoughts…
So he acted on it. Before Alex could say another word, or let out another wasted hiccup, Jack kissed him. On the lips; and it was a REAL kiss, not just a peck. Alex was shocked at first, but sloppily kissed him back, lacing fingers into his hair. Jack wrapped his lanky arms around Alex, and they laid back. They lay there, in each other’s embrace for a while.
So long, in fact, that they both feel asleep.
Alex let his eyes slowly flutter open, and then closed them quickly again… The light hurt, damn hangover… So did the noise… the sound of someone lightly snoring… Wait a second, lightly snoring?! Last night really DID happen! Alex willed himself to jerk his head up, eyes wide open. And much to his satisfaction, right there was the skunk haired boy he loved, asleep.
He leaned up and kissed him lightly on the cheek.
“Best night ever…”