On My Own

The Beginning

Hi my names is Elizabeth Moriarty i am 19 years old and have just fished school ready for the summer holidays and then off to university to start my new life, my life is very strange and different compared to yours as my brother is Jim Moriarty the very well known psychopath and enemy to the police, well Sherlock Holmes the worlds only consulting detective.

because Jim is my brother and i love him dearly i cannot help but when he needs me to do illegal things to help him with his so called "job" i go and put myself in great danger to do so as i want to impress him and show him how much he means to me, i know it sounds weird but you see when we where younger our parents used to go out every night drinking and left Jim to take care of me and then the social services got involved and i was taken into care and Jim had promised me he would come and see me as much as he could and when he was able to he would get me out of care and look after me, which is what he did and from that day on we have been inseparable, so in order to thank him for all he has done for me i do everything he asks.

I was sitting in my room watching TV, then there was a knock on my door...
"come in" Jim walked in and sat at the end of my bed,
"Elizabeth, you know that you love me" said Jim looking at me making puppy dog eyes (this was his usual way of asking me to help him out)
"what is it that you want me to do" i ask Jim, he smiled...
"well Beth (my nickname) you know i am a big fan of Sherlock Holmes and i want to play some games with him and i need you to spy on him foe me so i have the upper hand of the games"
"Jim these are games your playing and me spying on him would mean that you are cheating, which is something i thought you never did"
"well for me to be able to win these games i need to do a little cheating he is a sociopath after all"
"If i must Jim, but how am i going to do this"
"well Beth you will move into 221c baker witch is the apartment above 221b where Sherlock and his friend John Watson live, and because Sherlock knows my surname yours will have to be different, you must act like your normal self so he does not suspect a thing, become very friendly with him and John and as soon as you start learning things about Sherlock you must report to me immediately and tell me everything."
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys this is my first story i hope you enjoy please let me know what you think in the comments thanks :)