On My Own

The new task

Ever since Jim finished his games with Sherlock he has been so busy, that he has taken no notice of me all he has told me that I can stay at Baker Street in case he needs anything more about Sherlock and John. It has a week since the end of his games and Sherlock and John has solved many cases and of course John has written them on his blog, there latest one was called ‘The Speckled Blonde'. I have been searching for a real job but I cannot seem to find one, so I’m still stuck at home, oh well at least I will get into university in September.
I was walking around London for the day to keep myself busy and out of my flat, when I got a text from my friend Irene: Hey Beth, remember I told you about those pictures that I took of the royal, well turns out Mycroft has sent Sherlock on my case, looking forward to meeting your crush, I’ll let you know how it goes later xx
Irene has been there for me ever since she has been in contact with my brother, she is like an older sister to me, it’s a shame that I don’t get to see her much though, she is love Sherlock they are quite similar. I just hope nothing more becomes of this meeting I know what she can get like when she likes a man.
Once I got home from my outing I got the text from Irene that I have been waiting for all day: You were right about liking him very clever man, shame he didn’t have any muscle though, unfortunately the meeting didn’t go as planned and he now has my phone, could you do me a favour and get it back for me xx
So that was the beginning of my new task, one I know is more than likely not gonna work, but Sherlock doesn’t know that me and Irene are close perhaps I could use that to my advantage.