On My Own

The new task completed

I unfortunately haven’t seen Sherlock and John ever since there encounter with Irene as they have been out all the time solving cases, so I have not been able to find her phone, I looked around the apartment when they were gone but it wasn’t anywhere I could find. It is Christmas now and John has invited me to their party. The people there were me, john, Lustrade, Mrs Hudson and John’s latest girlfriend Jeanette. And of course Sherlock was there, he was walking around the room, playing 'We Wish You a Merry Christmas' on his violin, and we were just waiting for Molly to arrive. A few minutes later and Molly was here she was wearing a gorgeous black dress that showed of her figure really well, I knew she was trying to impress Sherlock, DAM I SHOULD HAVE WORN SOMETHING BETTER; I was wearing a Christmas jumper with a black skirt that went to my knees. Luckily for me though Sherlock didn’t take any notice of it and he started to complain to John about posting the picture of him in the dear-stalker hat on his blog.
We had been talking amongst ourselves for a while now and then the room went quiet as everyone’s conversations end, then suddenly Sherlock turned to Molly and said;
"I see you've got a new boyfriend, Molly, and you're serious about him,"
"Sorry, what?" Molly replied confused.
"In fact, you're seeing him this very night and giving him a gift." Sherlock answered back. We all could tell that he was starting to deduce her. So we all tried to stop him saying things like; "Take a day off!" or "Shut up and have a drink," and “Sherlock really not now”. He all looked at us, rolled his eyes and then carried on;
"Oh, come on, surely you've all seen the present at the top of the bag, perfectly wrapped with a bow. All the others are slapdash at best," He then picked it up "It's for someone special, then, the shade of red echoes her lipstick, either an unconscious association or one that she's deliberately trying to encourage. Either way, Miss Hooper has love on her mind. The fact that she's serious about him is clear from the fact she's giving him a gift at all…"
"Sherlock stop now," I said as I knew exactly who Molly had been hoping to impress, although I don’t like it, being embarrassed is a horrible feeling. Sherlock didn’t however care though and carried on again;
"That would suggest long-term hopes, however forlorn, and that she's seeing him tonight is evident from her makeup and what she's wearing, obviously trying to compensate for the size of her mouth and breasts…" as he trailed off, he spotting that the gift was for him. He glanced Molly, and she looked like she was about to cry and she said quietly;
"You always say such horrible things, every time. Always, always."
Sherlock, looked at me to get some guidance of what to do and then turned back to Molly and said; "I am sorry. Forgive me?" and he startled everyone in the room with the apology he then finished with, "Merry Christmas, Molly Hooper."
Molly smiled and then out of nowhere an orgasmic sigh echoed through the room. Molly gasped in shock, "No! That wasn't...I...I didn't..."
"No, it was me," Sherlock explained.
Lestrade's eyes widened in horror, "My God, really?"
"What?" I gaped realising who exactly made that sound and put it on his phone, and now I could get it for her
"My phone," Sherlock ensured everyone as he reached into his pocket to get the phone, but it wasn’t her phone it was his, so know I still have to find it GREAT!!!!!!!
Suddenly Sherlock looked at the mantelpiece and I knew that is exactly where he kept it, but instead there was a small, blood-red wrapped, gift, obviously from Irene. He went into his room to open the gift and then moments later he came back out with one hand in his pocket, this time I knew it was her phone, so when he wasn’t looking and didn’t have his hand in his pocket I quickly took the phone out without anyone noticing.
The party had ended and everyone had left, and now it was my turn so I said goodbye to them and then just as I reached to door Sherlock said;
“And where do you think you’re going with that?”
I turned around and acted all innocent;
“With what”
“You know what, the phone; I would like it back please”
“Oh that, no can do I’m afraid, my friend would like it back”
“Your friends with her?” John asked joining our conversation.
“Yeah she’s like a sister to me, I have known her for years, you should be thankful to her, she saved you the day my brother was going to kill you both”
“Wait so she was the one on the phone” John replied
“Yep”
“I still would like to phone back” Sherlock inquired, I walked out of the door and turned around
“Sorry but she really needs it back, goodnight boys”
♠ ♠ ♠
hey everyone, thank you for reading my story, could you let me know what you think so far please, and im gonna try and update as much as i can :)