On My Own

Hello again

It has been a week since John and I went out. Both of them are so busy with cases all the time i hardly see them anymore. I was at home watching TV when all of a sudden i got a text from Jim: hello sis, long time no see, meet me in the park in 10 mins.

Luckily the park was only an 8 minute walk for me, so i got my bag and coat and headed to the park. As soon as i arrived there i saw my brother sitting on a bench, so i walked up and sat next to him.
"Hello Jim, where have you been?"
"i have been very busy with work, what about you, i see you have grown very close to Sherlock and John"
"I have, they have become good friends of mine, they keep me occupied while you are away"
"Good, you aren't really starting to like them are you?"
"Of course not Jim, don't be silly, why is it that you wanted to meet up, i know your not one for just catching up?"
"Well i need a little help with something, come i will take you to the place"
I followed Jim as he led me into his car, and once we arrived, i got out of the car and realized that wee where outside Scotland Yard, so i turned to Jim why had a massive grin on his face;
"What the hell Jim, are you mad, what is it that you plan to do?"
"Well i thought getting rid of the meddlesome police and Sherlock would be fun, and don't you call me mad."
"Jim you can't, i'm gonna scream, i'm gonna warn them here"
"Don't you dare, one little scream from you and you'll regret it for a year"
"aaaaaggggggghhhhhhhh"
Jim then slapped me and got back in his car, which quickly drove away. I was just standing outside the station, when Lestrade, Sherlock and John all came rushing out towards me;
"Beth whats going on, who screamed?" asked Lestrade
"It was me, my brother he was gonna kill you all"
"What Jim is back?" replied John
"Afraid so, looks like he wants to still kill you two"
"Come inside and tell us everything" Sherlock said, he was the only one who wasn't looking worried. So we all went into the police station, i explained today's events and then another murder happened meaning that they all rushed out and left me alone. So i made my way back home, and i know tomorrow i shall be all on my own, it will be another day with him not caring, oh what a life i might have known, but he will never see me in that way.