On My Own

The Beginning of the end

London, this is where I was born, and this is where I died. For the first 19 years of my life nothing exiting happened to me, nothing at all, not ever. Then I met a man called Sherlock Holmes. A man who could tell your job occupation just by looking at the way you stand and how you dress. Sherlock, John and I became good friends, and I even fell in love with the world’s only consulting detective. I thought it would never end.
That’s what I thought, but then came the hound. Then came my brother and his final game, and that’s when it all ended. This is the story of how I died.
It all started when Sherlock and John left to go and solve the hound case. It was 3 days since they left and I was on my way to my weekly food shop when two men grabbed me and chucked me into a car, as we drove they handcuffed me and knocked me out. I woke up later in a white room, my hands where still cuffed and my feet where tied to a chair that was placed in the middle of the room. And then my brother walked in with his classic smirk plastered on his face.
“Tell me Beth, why do you think you are here?” He asked me
“I don’t know why don’t you tell me Jim” But I new exactly why,
“Well it seems to me that you have been growing way to close to Sherlock sis, and I just cannot have you ruining my fun, you know I don’t know why you bother with him, it’s not like he will ever love you, he won’t ever love anyone, you’re lucky you have me”
“And why am I lucky that I have you brother?”
“Because I am the only person who will ever love you, I have looked after you, your entire life, and now you have done the stupidest thing and fallen for Sherlock Holmes, you are a fool dear sis, perhaps it was my fault, I should have contacted you more, I should have made you come home when I finished my first game with Sherlock at the pool, oh well never mind”
“Why am I here all locked up Jim, it’s not like I’m gonna do anything, you are my brother after all, you know I thought you would never do something like this to me, I guess I was wrong, you’ve changed Jim and not for the better.”
“Me changed, I don’t think so, you have though, you’ve turned soft. Your here because I wanted to talk to you and warn you that if you try and stop my plans again I will hurt john or even the famous Mrs Hudson.”
“So you’re going to try and kill Sherlock again I see, don’t worry Jim I won’t stop you because I know you won’t win, you never will with Sherlock, you two are similar except he is the good guy and good guts always win.”
“Your funny sis, of course he is the good guy but this time I’m gonna ruin him and I will win, goodbye sis, don’t get to upset when he dies” And then he left and two of his men came into the room and knocked me out again. I awoke in the car that was just pulling up outside the flats. I got out and went inside I saw Sherlock and John go into their flat; they must have just arrived back. So I went upstairs and told them what Jim had done to me and warned them that my brother was going to ruin Sherlock and then kill him. And I knew that I had to do everything in my power to keep him alive.