On My Own

the final game begins

It has been a month since the incident with my brother and nothing has happened yet so of course Sherlock and John got on with their everyday lives of solving crimes. They solved the Reichenbach case, the one where a famous banker was kidnapped and the Ricoletti case, Peter Ricoletti is a well-known man on the Most Wanted list. And now Sherlock and John are becoming more and more famous with every case solved, and you know what Sherlock’s like he absolutely hates it especially when he had to wear the dear stalker hat, poor guy will get teased about that for a long time.
But then out of the blue my brother started his final game. He went to the Tower of London and somehow managed to get inside the crown jewels room when a fire alarm went off and he wrote on the glass case ‘Get Sherlock’ before he smashed the glass and sites on the throne while wearing the crown jewels. And while simultaneously opening the vault at the Bank of England and unlocking all the cells at Pentonville Prison via his mobile phone. Jim gets arrested by the police and will soon be put on trial. But I knew exactly what he was up to, he wouldn’t just get caught for any reason and the reason was Sherlock.
Sherlock was called to testify at Jim’s trial, and me and John watch up at the back. Through the trial Sherlock explains that Jim is a criminal mastermind but he gets found not guilty because he had threatened the jury’s families. Sherlock, John and I knew exactly what Jim was up to the entire time and now life was back to normal, until Jim came and to tell flats and visited Sherlock he told him that he owed him. I’m not sure what that means but I knew it was to do with Sherlock’s end. Whilst that was happening, I was out searching for a job, and just my luck there was none and John was with Mycroft being warned that professional assassins have moved into flats on Baker Street and has asked him to watch out for Sherlock.
My life has been pretty boring lately nothing has happened as Sherlock and John have been busy solving cases but this time they let me join them. The case was where two children of the British Ambassador to the U.S had been kidnapped, but this was all a set up by my brother, he made it look like Sherlock had been staging all his cases by traumatising the poor girl so she was terrified of Sherlock so when she saw him she screamed and this made Sergeant Donovan to suspect Sherlock. Lestrade was later forced to arrest Sherlock.
But of course Sherlock escaped by hand cuffing me and john to him as his hostages. While we were running Sherlock explained to us why the assassins had moved to baker street thinking that my brother has given Sherlock the computer code he used to pull off his triple heist, a code that can bypass all security systems but when Sherlock made us stand in front of an oncoming bus so the assassin would save him, something happened the assassin was killed obviously by another so they could get their hands on the code first but moments later once we got out of the handcuffs it started to rain and there was another gun shot.