On My Own

Jim's mysterious introduction

We have now arrived at the location of the picture, and Sherlock steps inside 221 Baker Street, coming to a stop before the door to 221a, and says;
"Mrs. Hudson we need to see 221a?" Mrs. Hudson looked at him confused (it seems today that being confused is what everyone will be thinking) "You had a look at it, didn't you, Sherlock, when you first came to see about your flat?" she said as she handed him the key to the flat. I was looking around to see if there had been a break in but before I could spot anything Sherlock said;
"The door's been opened recently." Then Mrs Hudson turned to Sherlock and said;
"No, it couldn't have. That's the only key to it. I can't get anyone interested in this flat. It's the damp. I expect that's the curse of basements." And then of course she then started one of her rants "I'd a place once when I was first married, black mold all up the wall…" But as usual she was ignored and Sherlock, Lestrade, John and me headed down. As we reached the bottom of the stairs Sherlock opened the door to reveal the room from the photo, but there was something different this time in the middle of the room there was a pair of shoes.

"Shoes," John thought allowed. Sherlock started moved towards them
"He's a bomber, remember," I said to Sherlock. Sherlock was now crouched down on the floor near the shoes, and started to analyze them when the pink phone began to ring. He stood and pulled it out of his pocket, and answered "Hello."
"Hello, Sexy." A women’s voice spoke sounding scared and that she is crying, I knew exactly that this is my brother and what he is doing, he was holding this women captive somewhere, probably hooked up to explosives and is getting her to say what he wants to tell Sherlock, I think it’s best if I don’t say anything in case Jim wonders why I’m here helping Sherlock.

"Who's this?" Sherlock asks.
"I've sent you a little puzzle. Just to say hi." Replies the women
"Who's talking? Why are you crying?"
"She’s not crying, she’s reading and I’m typing and this stupid bitch is reading it out. 12 hours to solve my puzzle, Sherlock, or I 'm going to be so…naughty." Then the phone went dead. I walked towards Sherlock and said
“I will help you as much as I can but I cannot go anywhere with you while these games are on, or my brother will realize that I am helping you and no doubt will have me killed or even send me to another country, only you can solve these puzzles Sherlock, John and the police can help you but you are the one who has to tell him the answers, good luck, if you should need me I shall be in my room upstairs”

With that I walked off and went to my room, why did I have to fall for him, for he will not love me back and if I didn't then my life would be allot easier right now and I wouldn't have to worry about Jim.