On My Own

An unexpected meeting

After I left them to solve my brother’s first game, I went back to my flat and decided I needed to go food shopping, so of I went to the store. I was half way through the store with a half full trolley when someone came up behind me and tapped my shoulder, I turned around and this person happened to be my brother who was wearing very tight, revealing clothes, which he never wears, how strange;
“Hello Jim, what are you doing here?”
“Hello sis, you know why”
“Of course I know, but why are you shopping and what on earth are you wearing?”
“Oh right, well I have been staying local lately, got myself a job at the hospital and I was pretending to be that friend of Sherlock’s Molly’s boyfriend as I knew I would be able to meet him in person, but I’m dressed like this as I’m acting gay to make it look like I fancy him and not be myself and it worked as I met him this morning.”
“Ah, clever you, Jim, just out of curiosity what games are you exactly going to play with him?”
“well Beth, they have already started you see, this morning he received a package from a employee of mine of a pink phone, similar to the one from his study in pink case, and he received a picture of the spare apartment where you live and he is solving the case of Carl Powers.”
“Carl Powers, that name rings a bell, wait didn't you kill him?”
“Yes I did, he was getting on my nerves”
“that is so typical of you Jim, well I must be of, got to finish my shopping, get home and then unpack it, cook dinner, then settle down for my favorite TV programme”
“Yes of course Beth, I know how much you love Doctor Who, ill text you to let you know how it is going and if I may need any help”
“Sure no problem, I’ll speak to you soon then”

Then he was gone and I did as I said, unpacked and settled down to watch Doctor Who, now if he was real I would defiantly run away with the Doctor and go on many adventures.