Status: Ongoing, of course! I'll try to update as often as I can. ~

I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

In the town of Baltimore, Maryland, the population is divided, a clean split between good and evil, superhero and villain, sidekick and henchman. You're either in full support of somebody's every word and action, or you're against their entire establishment. That is, until two very combustible individuals- Jack Bassam Barakat and Alexander William Gaskarth, to be exact- collide. Apart, Jack is nothing more than a widower looking for revenge inflicted upon the corrupt local government, a two-bit angsty little villain, but whe he meets the man with his head full of ambition and dreams of change, a secretary to the mayor and a villain blur the lines and make every bad cop and oblivious citizen question- who's side is everyone on, anyway?

---------------------------- ---------------------------

Disclaimer: I don't own anybody or anything mentioned in this story, unless stated otherwise, and the title cred goes to My Chemical Romance (may they rest in peace)
A/n: the pairings are Jalex, Riack, and a few other side pairings that are probably gonna come completely out of left field, and there is like a 99.9% chance I'm going to mix some smut scenes in here later on, so be warned. This fan fiction is a cornucopia of sodomy, superheroes and swearing.
  1. Coffee Runs Bring Beginnings
    Prologue, Alex's POV
  2. Criminal Behavior
    Derek's POV
  3. It's All In The Timing
    Jack's POV
  4. My Paramore
    Hayley's POV