Status: entry for mibba's first annual big bang.

Azalea

sleepover

We kissed a lot.

I learned about the press of her body and her warmth and how she likes to cuddle when she sleeps and how she breathes and sighs and clings and that I didn't want to be away from her, like ever. We didn't sleep together, though, and I'm kind of happy we didn't because if we had I wasn't sure if I'd ever be able to leave her side and I didn't want to be that guy.

I woke up to an empty bed, and at first, I was confused. My bed wasn't this big - I was kind of a thrifty minimalist - and I didn't have unicorns on my sheets or a cat. And my face hurt. And this room smelled girly, like - like Azalea. And then it trickled back - dancing, getting into a fight with Phillip, coming to Azalea's, kissing her - and I smiled. Where was she? It was early, still. Did she work? Where? What did she do?

She walked back into the room, hair on her head and wrapped in a towel, rubbing her nose. She glanced at me and smiled a little. I looked down, embarrassed. It wasn't like I hadn't seen anyone naked, because I had. I just wanted to respect her privacy and her dignity and not be creepy. She started to laugh.

"What?" I felt the bed dip and my face flush.

"You should get dressed. I'll, um, I'll be in the, um, the - that - um - the - the living room, yep, I'll be there," I said, almost scrambling out of bed. "You just take your time and get dressed, okay?"

"You're so cute," she cooed, pinching my cheek. "Is someone nervous?"

"No. I - um - don't you want to get dressed? You should get dressed." Please, before little Kibum decides it's time to make an untimely appearance. I was in my underwear and there was no way I'd be able to hide it. "Don't worry, it's fine, I'll - I can go." Oops. Too late. I cursed under my breath. What do I do? What do I do? Do I cover myself with this pillow? Do I grab my clothes and hide? What do I do?

"I don't have anything to hide. But if you're uncomfortable - "

"I'm not uncomfortable. I'm fine. It's fine. I just, um - you're naked." I pressed the pillow into my lap, hoping it'd go away. Please.

"You are something else," she said softly, laughing. "Okay. Okay, fine. Go."

"If you don't want me to I don't have to."

"I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

"I'm not."

"You're red."

"That's my natural color."

"Right, right." She shook her head. "It's okay if you want to leave. I'll wait until you go to get dressed, if it's such a big deal." Azalea looked at me expectantly, waiting. "Kibum?"

Don't say my name like that oh god -

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm great." I smiled and she frowned. "What?"

"What are you hiding?"

"What? Me? Hiding? No. I'm just thinking about - about life and stuff."

"Life and stuff, huh?" She tugged at the pillow on my lap and I tugged back. I didn't want her to think I was some creepy pervert, but I couldn't help it. I'd been around her all night and then this morning and she's kind of naked sort of and I didn't know what to do. "Kibum, seriously."

"Azalea, I'm fine. I'll be up in a second." She smirked at me and leaned closer.

"Kibum," she said softly, playing with the hair at the nape of my neck. I shivered and she snatched the pillow out of my lap, laughing. "Ooh!"

"I'm sorry, I - " Why was she laughing? I stopped short. "What?"

"I thought you were sick or something." She swatted at me with the pillow playfully. "Don't be so stupid. We're all adults here, and it's okay." She bit her lip. "Do you wanna take a shower? I'm pretty sure I used all the hot water." She wriggled her eyebrows at me, laughing. "C'mon. That was actually funny." I looked away, making a face. "Are you mad?" she cooed. "Aw." Azalea kissed my cheek, laughing. "It's okay. Don't feel embarrassed." She leaned in closer. "And just so you know, looks like you got a lot more going on there than someone else."

"Azalea - "

"Really! Would I make it up? It's not like you would know, anyway." She raised a playful eyebrow. "Or would you?" I shot her a look and she kissed me, laughing. "Now go, before I kick you out. Your clothes are on the chair." I shimmied out of bed awkwardly and she laughed, throwing the pillow at my back. "Relax! It's okay. There are towels in the closet next to the bathroom." I glared down at myself, frowning.

"Out of all the times," I muttered as I grabbed a towel and walked into the bathroom.

I kissed her in here.

I took a shower - well mostly stood there and winced when the cold water stung my cuts and debated for a few seconds on whether or not I wanted to smell like gentle summer rain or tempting fantasy. Who comes up with this stuff? Seriously. I grabbed one and washed up quickly, feeling awkward because I was going to smell like a girl for the rest of the day and if I went to work -

I took the day off. I leaned against the wall, sighing.

My parents are coming today.

My parents are coming today.

I shut the water and dried off quickly, throwing on last night's clothes hastily. I was on the other side of town and I had to get my car because, knowing my mother, she'd have at least three suitcases and my father would probably only have one but he would be tired, and he hated the train and buses and cabs.

Azalea was eating toast and watching music videos, dancing in the living room.

"Tonight we're going ha-ha-hard, just like the world is ours - "

"Hey. Are you hungry? There's some toast, if you want." I shook my head, pulling my keys out of my pocket. "Do you want a ride to work?"

"Um, no, no. It's fine. I have to pick - " My phone rang and I sighed, cursing under my breath. "I'm sorry." I answered it, cringing. "Hello?" Azalea turned the volume down on the TV.

"Hi, it's me. We're at the immigration desk thing. We'll be out in about... half hour, maybe? We have to get our suitcases still. Are you here yet?" my mother asked cheerily. "I can't wait to see you!" Her voice dropped to a whisper. "I snuck you some kimchi in my carry-on. You're welcome, honey."

"Mom, um - I - er - um - I'm going to be kind of late. I'm sorry. I'll explain when I get there, I promise. Just hold on tight. Go to the Dunkin' Donuts thing. Get some coffee. Eat. I'll be there in an hour."

"Is everything alright?"

"Yeah! Yes. Everything's fine. I'm fine. I'm just... not home? I'll be there soon, though. And thanks for the kimchi."

"Okay..." she trailed off, sighing. "We'll see you soon, then." She hung up after that and I sighed, running a hand through my wet hair. Shoot.

"Is everything okay?" Azalea asked, licking some jelly off her thumb.

"Yeah, yeah. It's cool. I'm fine. I just - my parents were coming - are coming, and I kind of forgot? I took a cab to the club last night, so I have to go get my car. And I have to go home and get a new change of clothes." I sighed.

"Okay. Um..." She went into the kitchen and came back with a small piece of paper. "Here. Call me, okay?"

"Okay." Azalea kissed me again before I left.

My mother was probably going to kill me. Oh well. It was worth it.