Status: entry for mibba's first annual big bang.

Azalea

guys' night

It was late, and we had been drinking for a few hours. Since Jonghyun was still trying to get settled in, I told the guys that we would have guys' night on Friday night instead.

Jonghyun was nice enough, I suppose. He minded his own business, and left me to do my own things without any questions. I didn't mind his company.

The week had passed by slowly, again. Azalea came over and I went over to hers and we were fine - but I couldn't help but to wonder what exactly we were. Because we weren't dating, but we couldn't just be friends, either. I didn't sleep with my friends.

Guys' night - it's so cute, Azalea and Jenny laughed - was going pretty well so far. I had managed to avoid being the topic of discussion - the guys were all making fun of each other and picking at their girls, or lack thereof. But of course, it wouldn't last forever.

"So, like - what's going on with Azalea?" Jonghyun asked, tilting his head to the side. "What's up with that, man?"

"I don't know." I shrugged. "I really don't know."

"You guys are always around each other and you're always making faces and talking all the time and - " Jinki insisted, shaking his head.

"What? No - " And then my phone rang and he raised an eyebrow. It was Azalea, but we always talked before she went to sleep. It was just something we did and I didn't think much of it.

"I rest my case."

"That's different," I insisted, because it was. It really was.

"No, it isn't. If I'm not supposed to bring Jenny because it's guys' night, then you're not allowed to talk to her on the phone and be all cute and annoying."

"We're not annoying."

"We," Taemin pointed out, giggling. (He was a lightweight.) He grabbed my phone and shook his head before answering it. "Hello?" he slurred.

"Tae!"

"What? No, he's, like, he's being stupid." He made a face. "No. 'Cause I said so." I shot him a look. "I don't know - Zay! Girl. Seriously?" He scowled. "I was going to watch that. Thanks for the spoilers, by the way." He shot me a look. "Yes, your stupid little boyfriend is here. It's his apartment. Where else would he be?" He paused. "No, he's being pathetic again."

"Shut up, Tae," I said quietly, shaking my head.

"And he's making fun of me."

"Taemin."

"He's just being a dick. It's probably 'cause he has Zay withdrawal."

"Tae - "

"You should dump him for someone hot and nice. Like his room mate." Jonghyun almost rolled off the couch because he was laughing so hard. "I'm being serious! His room mate's babe-tastic. He looks like he actually goes outside and he works out and he's really nice. Think of it as an upgrade." He rolled his eyes. "Fine, fine, if you're really into the pale pasty pathetic thing, I suppose Key fits the bill. Goodnight, girlie." He grinned, tossing my phone back at me. "She sends her regards."

So what did that mean? What were we?

I didn't want to ask, but I didn't want to not know either.