Status: Alive and kicking.

Without Warning

Now all you see is red.

"Where is that stupid boy?!" Everly stated to her brother as she crossed her arms and paced the floor. A laugh left Kennedy's mouth as he watched his impatient sister.

"I'm sure he had to unpack. Relax."

She gave the boy a look and he rolled his eyes, "Ok you're right. No unpacking, but a shower seems logical. Speaking of, I'm going to do just that. He'll be here soon."

She nodded as she watched her brother leave the room. The Maine had been gone for several days regarding a new album that was in the works and she didn't think she was survive and now that she had she was very eager to see John who seemed to be taking his time.

She sighed as she paced the floor once more. She didn't even notice when the door opened and the boy stepped in.

"What you doing love?" She heard and her head shot up. Her eyes immediately landing on the smirking boy.

She didn't bother to respond just quickly walked to the boy. Throwing her arms around him immediately.

"Hey my Evie." He whispered, wrapping her in his arms and holding her close.

She buried her face into his shirt, taking in the smell of him she had missed. He knew it probably seemed ridiculous to anyone but them, but he couldn't help but miss her even if it had been less than a week.

"Miss me?" He asked at a whisper as he stroked her hair gently.

"It's going to be really sad when you go on tour for months."

"You're always allowed to come. I mean not only are you related to one of us but, you're my girlfriend they definitely can't get rid of you now."

She chuckled before looking up at him and he didn't waste time kissing her. He pulled her to his chest, his lips never leaving hers as they seemed to get lost amongst themselves.

"Please take that to your room so I can pretend like I don't know you two even kiss." They heard and Everly chuckled as she pulled away from the boy.

"Fine with me." John grumbled grabbing for her hand before leading her past Kennedy and up to her room.

"So, the reason it took longer than it should have was because, well one, I showered..." He stated as he hovered over her once on the bed.

"I appreciate that."

A chuckled left his lips, "Good, well and I also talked to my parents because well, I'm moving out."

"Really? When did you decide this?" She asked not expecting that to leave his mouth that was for sure.

"While on tour." He mumbled placing kisses down her neck.

"Where will you move to?"

"Why? Don't want me to move across the city?" He asked raising up with a smirk.

She rolled her eyes and he kissed her instantly, "I haven't decided yet for several reasons."

"Reasons that might not make this happen?"

John chuckled, "No it's happening regardless."

Everly rolled her eyes, "Then what is it?"

John breathed in, his nerves now getting the best of him. Six months this relationship had been everything he expected. For six months he had been able to keep her happy, not screw up, and he was proud of that. He really hope this wasn't going to be the downfall of it. He had rationally thought it out for days and he was confident in his decision until now.

"The reason I haven't made my final decision is because I was hoping you would consider helping me find a place... "

"Well of course." She responded with a smile and he continued, "Help me find a place for us..." He added watching her Intensely in fear of her expression.

"Us?" She managed to get out and he nodded, "If you want that is..."

"You want me to live with you?"

"Well if it sounds that horrible, no..." He mumbled before falling onto his back with a sigh.

"You sure?" She questioned and he scoffed, " Everly, as much as your getting up before nine routine annoys me, yes I'm positive because I love you and you being there when I come home makes it all worth it."

She grinned as she raised up to look at him, "You have such a way with words. I now see why I am with you."

"That, and my looks and my ability to sing. It's no wonder that you fell for me really. "

She glared at him and his crooked grin that she loved hit his lips. She leaned into him, pecking his lips swiftly.

"What was that for?"

"Oh you know, because although you're an idiot I still some how manage to love you."

"It happens."

She grinned, her fingers running over his jaw as he stared up at her.

"So are we really doing this?" She finally asked and he nodded, "Yeah, we are baby."

She nodded her mind swirling with thoughts. She was nervous about moving in with him not because she didn't think they could handle it as a couple but, because that meant they were on a whole new level of seriousness.

"You know, you can say no, right?" He finally said and she nodded, "I am aware."

"But just so you know..." He whispered, pulling her face to his, "Everything will be just fine. Nothing will change really. Just our stuff will be together."

"Yours already clutters my room." She mumbled and he rolled his eyes with a smirk, "Exactly so nothing will change!"

"But I want whatever you want." He stated seriously and she grinned, "I just want you. I don't care where we are."

"You have me no matter where I am, so it's really up to you if you want to do this."

She stared down at the green eyed boy, her heart racing in her chest. The truth of it was, she had never felt so much love for one person before and it felt stupid to say anything else but yes because regardless she knew they would conquer anything together.

"Let's do it, O'Callaghan."
♠ ♠ ♠
Officially the end. :(

Thank you everyone who read this! I really appreciate it and the comments ! I love you all. :)

My new John story has officially started so if you are interested check it out, I'm also guaranteeing it will be awesome because I have a great co-writer! :3

Sooner or Later