Status: Let me know what you think<3 Homophobes go step on a lego :*

Unfixable

Trix Biersack

Hai durr :3 Im Trix Biersack! Wuuuut? Biersack? Yush! Im a Biersack baby c: My big brother is Andy Biersack the Lead singer of Black Veil Brides! Hehe, I am 14 years old! I think I am gay, I mean, I have never found a girl attractive, I have found a hand full of boys attractive though, one time I was at hooters, and you know how the boys wear bright orange Swim Trunks that make their tan skin pop out and no shirts and they drench themselves in oil to make their skin shiny?! Well yeah.. I was lightly turned on.. Anywho, I love my big brothers band, they are 100% Trix approved, wuut? Yush, it has to be Trix approved! Like no offense to the BOTDF lovers but I disapprove! Monday and Tuesday his band is coming and mom wants to see if Andy will take meh with him for the 5 months they are on tour. I hope he says yes because Andy and I are really close and I miss him. Ill cry myself to sleep every once in a while. I only get a call once a week and I only see him 3 times a year. I listen to Black Veil Brides, Sleeping with Sirens, All time Low, We are then in crowd, and Pierce The Veil. I love to skateboard and climb! I am 5'2 Everybody at school loves me! Not because Im a Biersack! Middle grade shares a school with Highschool so I get a lot of love from the highschool girls and the higschool boys are jealous but they still like me! Hahahah! I am so hyper!! I should calm down and let you go! Baaaiiiii!
♠ ♠ ♠
I had this in my wordpad but when I was trying to highlight it so I can copy and paste it, the words moved and messed the WHOLE intro up so its shorter then I had it before and sucks..