Status: Let me know what you think<3 Homophobes go step on a lego :*

Unfixable

Unfixable - Chapter One -

It is Friday afternoon, I was laying in my room listening to Roxanne by Juliet Simms, what? I didn't say I didn't listen to Black Veil Brides, lead singer, Andy Biersack Girlfriends music now did I? I got up and went to my computer and logged onto my Quotev. I went to my Followers and looked for Emaleigh. I have over 1000 followers, luckly she was online so I sent her a private message
~~~
Me: Heyy Em&lt;3
-- Emaleighhh: Jacksonn Babee!
-- Me: Haha! Whats up?
-- Emaleighhh: Whaa homework ;p
-- Me: Ew I has none!
-- Emaleighhh: Lucky! So isnt your brother suppose to be comeing home for a visit this week end?
-- Me: Yush! And I am so scared I am suppose to be meeting the rest of the band for the first time!
-- Emaleighhh: Aw, Babe, you'll be fine, and they'll love you!
-- Me: I sure hope so! --
~~~~
I heard a knock downstairs, I began to panic. "Jackson! Sweetie! Come here, your brother and his friends are here!" My heart began to thump in my chest. "Okay, one second!" I yelled
~~~~
Me: Oh my God Emaleigh! They are here, I be right be
-- Emaleighhh: Good luck babee
~~~~
I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror real quick and tossed my hair around, its been 4 months since I seen Christian. I can so this. I walked to the stairs and looked into the living room, they weren't in there. I walked over to the kitchen the see mom and 5 people dressed in all black. "There you are! Done thought you died up there!" Mom said cheerfully, the 5 men turned there heads.

I was holding onto the door frame barely shaking. "JACKSON!" CC yelled, ran, and attacked me into a hug. My arms went around his neck and my face went into his neck.

It honestly took all I had not to bust out it tears right then and there. "I missed you" I whimpered into his shoulder just loud enough for him to hear. "I missed you too Mini me" He whispered the same way I did.

"CC don't smother your brother" I heard mom giggle from over the stove. CC went to pull away but I held onto him tighter. He chuckled and picked me up.

I guess mom told him about what happened to me in school because he would never do this! I was short enough to sit on his lap while he still hugged me. I could hear mom telling the guys about how close CC and I were before he started touring and going into the studio and all that.

Tears began to stream down my face getting a little black smudge, I wear just a little eyeliner but not much, only enough to make my blue eyes stand out more. I sniffled, and of course Christian had to hear because he pushed me away just a little only to wipe away the fallen tears.

"Urg! You got those stupid piercings! I told you not to!" He joked, I heard feet shuffle into the living room where we were.

"Welp !time to meet the guys!" He yelled excitedly, I nodded and scooted off his lap and beside him, we were sitting on a two seater so it was just us. "So that over there is-" "I know who they are" I whispered. "Oh... Well you guys this is my little brother Jackson" I forced and smile showing my dimples and waved.

"ill fix that smile of yours" Christian whispered into my ear. "Its unfixable" I whispered right back and stood up making my way back upstairs leaving Christian with his Jaw to the ground and the guys asking what was wrong.

I went back to Quotev, I saw that Emaleigh left one message 'Hey sorry babe, I gotta go, good luck and I love you!' and then under it was written in gray letters 'This user is unavailable at this moment they may have logged off, please check again later' I sighed and logged out of Quotev, I'll check my other Comments and story updates later.

I turned on my iPod and hooked it up to my speakers and turned on Pandora, I clicked on shuffle, I know had Metallica, Motley Crue, Black Veil Brides, and Guns n Roses station so I didn't have much.

I turned it up loud enough to block out the talking downstairs, I walked around my room cleaning it up a bit, I will be gone for 5 months so I don't need to clean it up before I leave.

I started to get thirsty so I walked downstairs running my finger across the wall as I did, I walked slowly into the kitchen where everyone had traveled once again. "Jackson, Honey, can you turn that down when you go back up there, you have company why do you enjoy it?" I glared at her. How can I enjoy being around a bunch of guys that I barely know (Except one)I have been sexually assaulted for the last 3 years of my life by boys, its taking me all I have not to start crying from being around them.

She began to talk again but she looked up and saw the glare I had on my face. "Oh, sorry dear" I continued with my journey to the fridge.

"Jackson" I heard CCs voice. I turned around with a banana and red monster in hand. "Yes?" I asked with an aggravated look. CC just sighed.

"What is up with you" Well.. Apparently mom didn't tell him.. Mom coughed awkwardly trying to get all of the eyes that were on me attention. She could tell I was getting frightened by the stares.

"How about we not talk about that right now, CC can you reach for the bowl up there for me?" While CC was doing that I quickly ran out of the room and back into mine.

I grunted and fell back onto my bed. These five months are going to be horrible..