Status: Let me know what you think<3 Homophobes go step on a lego :*

Unfixable

Unfixable - Chapter Two - WARNING MAYBE TRIGGERING -

I got the bowl for mom, I heard Jacksons feet hitting the floor as he ran upstairs. I sighed knowing that Im not going to get anything out of him, thats why Ill ask mom.

"Hey mom whats going on with him? Im really worried" I asked her, she stopped cutting the carrots and put the knife down and looked at me, the guys were all stareing at her waiting for an answer.

" Uhm, Christian I dont think I should tell you" That really upset me, I mean hes my baby brother.

"Mom, please tell me" A tear fell down her cheek. "Okay well Christ-" "CC" I corrected.

"Well CC, your brother is Pansexual if you didnt know, and you know how this town is very homophobic and religious" I nodded, she quickly wiped away another falling tear. "Well, the kids at school has been bullying him, physically and emotionally, and I know this one will set you off but also sexually" My fist balled up, my knuckles turned white.

"I walked in one day from work, your dad was at work also, and it was silent upstairs, except for savior by you guys obviously that was playing from his iPod, I called out and told him I was home, I heard some clinking and a lot of water running so I started to get worried because I know he was depressed and could take it out on himself and self harm or commit suicide, so I went up there and walked in, he wasnt in his room so I walked into the bathroom that was connected to his room and he was barely even hanging onto the bathroom sink, there was a pill bottle and a few pillls strode out on the sink and there was blood in the floor and sink." Mom began to sob.

"Oh god. Mom okay. No more" I say hugging her. She pushes away just a tad.

"No. Hes your little brother. So Ill tell you." I just nodded. I could feel my eyes dwelling with tears.

"Like I said he was barely even standing, he was in his boxers and the rest was naked. cuts were every where. I really didnt know how to cope with it, I felt horrible just standing there in shock, he was just standing there looking at me, his use to be bright blue eyes, a blue pool of dark days and tears, we just stood there looking at each other before I finally snapped out of it. So I laid him down in the bathtub and filled it with cold water, and while the tub was filling I ran to get my phone, and called the ambulance. He said exactly Quote 'mommy make the pain stop' unquote. I couldnt do nothing but cry my eyes out, I could tell he knew he made a mistake and that he was trying to hang onto any life he had left. And I DO know that he is still bullied, but I have done anything and everything, but its so close to the end of school I cant home school him. Christian its horrible and I can stand seeing my little boy do this to himself and knowing that he is hurting is even worse. All I want is you to please take him with you, I know you dont have time or room for him but its for his good" I looked up at the guys, they were in a lot of shock, and Andy and Jakes eyes were puffy and teary, that probably got Andy because he was also bullied when he was in highschool and Jake was bullied and once got strapped too a tree and got his legs set on fire.

"I think we should take him" Ashley spoke. The rest of the guys agreed including me.

"Thank you so much! But Please take care of him, you know you and him both mean the world to me and it would kill me if anything happened to you both" I nodded and hugged mom.

"Now time to eat" I nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
I warned you! I am so sorry if that is way to violent! Comment and I WILL redo it if it is bad!