Status: Let me know what you think<3 Homophobes go step on a lego :*

Unfixable

Unfixable - Chapther Three -

"Jackson Diners is ready!" I heard mom yell from down stairs. I huffed a breath and told Emaleigh that I loved her and would talk to her after I ate.

I quickly wipped off the make up that was smudged on my face before walking slowly downstairs, running my fingers across the wall, that has now became a habbit to me and I dont know why.

I walked into the kitchen. "Hey gorgeous!" CC yelled. I smiled weakly.

Mom gave me my plate and I sat down beside Andy and Ashley. CC already had the seat beside him taking which is mom and the other would be dad when he comes in. We were all sat down, everyone kept giving me sad looks and cheesy smiles Hmm wander why....

Once we were all sat down, dad walked in. "Hey guys!" He cheered. he greeted everyone once it got to me he hugged me and kissed my forhead. "How you holdin' up buddy?" He asked. "Wonderful" I said bluntly.

He smiled sadly and sat down on the other side of the table.

"Prayers! Who wants to say em'?!" Mom asked. CC rasied his hand, everyone joined hands. Ashleys head ducked down to my ear as he whispered into it.

"Jackson I hope you know you can trust us" I knew I could trust him. But I need to grow some balls. So I took Ashley and Andys hand hesitantly as CC began the blessing.

I honestly dont know why we do it when we dont even believe in 'the man upstairs' oh well. He finished the blessing. I snatched my hand out of there big warm ones.

I heard little grunt come from them. I pushed my food around my plate, I wasn't the much hungry but I knew mom would get really upset if I didnt try and eat so I just nibbled on some of the food.

"Hey, Jackson, tell us some stuff about you" Andy said, everyone watched me as they ate. "W-What would you like to know?" I said setting my fork down.

"Music, age, hobbies, give us a full description" I gulped,

"I listen to a you guys, Motley Crue, Guns n Roses, and Metallica" It came out low but they could still hear me. " I am 15 years old, I like to Listen to Music and write music, or Ill also write stories" "He is an amazing writer, let me tell you that" Mom muttered. "I am uhh.. Pansexual" I was kind of scared to say that. What if they were homophobic?

"We aren't going to judge you" Andy says. "You are you and thats all that matters, you shouldn't worry what other people say about you, 'cause honestly you seem perfect, I havn't know you long, maybe an hour, but you are one of a kind and by the way, I'd love to see some of the music you have written, or read some stories that you have done, if there anything you want to be when you grow up?" That brought a smile to my face, not as big as it use to be, but I could tell he was being honest.

"I kind of wanna learn how to play the Bass" Ashley looked at me.

"I would love to teach you one day" I smiled again. "That sounds cool" He chuckled.

"Are you done eating honey?" Mom asked me, I nodded, "Yes ma'am, Im going to go take a shower" I said getting up from my spot, "Alright dear" Mom sighed.

I looked at the ground about to walk out of the kitchen when I felt an arm tug around my waist, I slapped my hand over my mouth to keep me from crying out. I turned my head to see it was just Christian, "Just wanted a hug" He said cautiously. I hesitantly hugged him quickly and ran out of the kitchen and went to get ready for a shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what Chuu thank :*