Status: Let me know what you think<3 Homophobes go step on a lego :*

Unfixable

Unfixable - Chapter four

CCs pov
Dear lord mom" I gasped and turned to her with big eyes, she knew I was upset.

"Why didn't you tell me this was happening and that he tried commiting suicide?" I asked, I knew I could have tried helping him iif I would have know, he only has 2 months of school left and he will be coming with me.

"I honestly think we should do anything possible to help him" Ashley said.

"Jackson!" I yelled up the stairs, a few minutes later he came running down with his shirt half on and half off, you could see his hips that were covered in scars.

"You wanna come on tour with us?" He nodded hesitantly "That'd be cool" his whisper was small but we were able to hear. "Come'er" I said. he walked over slowly and cautiously. I pulled his small fragile body into my lap.

"Look buddy, I want you to know you can trust us okay, we would never hurt you or lay a hand on you in the wrong way, you know how I am about you, you are my world and I want you to come to me when you have problems" He nodded and hugged me.

I have always admired my little brothers looks. He has always been the cutest thing ever, I use to come eat lunch for family day at school, and he would honestly be the cutest kid there. Hes always had a baby face, and has always been really small, I mean he is 15 and around 5 foot and he cant be any taller the 5'5. I hugged him even tighter to me.

"And I can get Ashley to teach you how to play Bass" I said with a smile "And Id love to do it!" Ashley said excitedly. Jackson giggled the cutest giggle ever making mom squeel, jump up, and kiss his forehead. His cheek burn a bright red. He climbed out of my lap and went to the fridge, we all watched him, he has the slightest limp to his walk.

Andy coughed getting Jackson to turn around. "Hey Jackson, can you show me some of your songs?" Jackson smiled shyly, "Of course" He said before walking upstairs.

"Hes a cutie!" Ashley whisper yelled. I chuckled. "He gets it from me!" I say. "Since when did you because his father.. That sounds awkward.." Mom muttered the last part. Dad laughed and through his arm around me.

Jackson came back down with 5 or 6 papers and sat down between Ashley and Andy where he was before dinner. Andy picked up and paper.

"I dont exactly write the kind of music you guys do.. Its more of kind of like Howie Day kind of music" Jackson said, wow well thats the most and loudest Ive heard him say.

(Pretend The Fray doesn't exist in the story, I repsect The Fray, They are my favorite band beside BVB but I cant htink of other band or singer...)

"Thats fine" Andy said and picked up and piece of paper and began to read the lyrics. He smiles, "can you sing it for us?" I know my little borther can sing he just doesn't like to. He gulps and nod. "Follow me" He says.

We walk into the basement where most of the instruments are. He sits down at the piano and set the lyrics in front of him, we all gathered around him. And he began wowing all of us.

I am the only one who has ever heard him sing.

"Step one, you say we need to talk He walks you say sit down its just a talk. He smiles politely back at you, you stare politely right on through. Some sort of window to your right As he goes left and you stay right. Between the lines of fear and blame you begin to wonder why you came. Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness. And I would have stayed up with you all night had I know how to save a life. Let him know that you know best, cause after all you do know best. Try to slip past his defense with out granting innocence. Lay down a list of what is wrong the things you've told him all along. And pray to god he hears you, and I pray to god he hears you. Where did I go wrong I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness. and I would have stayed up with you all night had I known how to save a life. As he begins to raise his voicce you lower yours and grant him one last chance. Drive until you lose the road or break with the one you've followed. He will do one of the two things he will admit to everything. or he'll say hes just not the same and you'll began to wonder why you came. Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend, somewhere along in the bitterness And I would have stayed up withyou all night had I known how to safe a life. Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness. And I would have stayed with you all night, had I know how to save a life. How to save a life. How to save a life. Where did I go wrong I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness and I would have stayed up with you all night had I known how to save a life. Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness I would have stayed up with you all night ad I known how to save a life. How to save a life, how to save a life".

He finished off, you could tell he was inlove with music, he was into it. His eyes were closed in consentration as he got into the music, his foot tapped to the beat as his fingers pressed the keys of the piano. Everyone including me clapped, he opened his eyes slowly.

"Wow little man, that was great!" Ashley cheered. Jackson smiled. Another fake one. "Y'know, I could tell how into the music you were, and your voice, its abosolutley break taking" Andy paused. "We could show my tour manager and he could make you famous, Im sure you would get a lot of hits with that voice and lyrics" Andy smiled.

Jackson laughed. "Haha uhh no.." Andy frowned. "Ah, why not?"

"Because I am nowhere near as good enough for that" Andy scoffed and so did the rest.

"Thats a lie" Andy muttered. "Well, Im tired, Im going to bed, you can read the rest of those song if you'd like" Andy thanked him and Jackson an upstairs.

"Your brother is amazing.." Jake breathed. I nodded.

"I know, I dont see how anyone could hurt him like that.."

The rest nodded and we went off to the go to bed.