Status: Let me know what you think<3 Homophobes go step on a lego :*

Unfixable

Unfixable - Chapter Five -

Trixs POV
Today was the day I get to see Andy! And I get to meet the rest of the band! I couldn't wait! I was bouncing around the house, I went back into my room and quickly got onto Facebook and updated my status to 'Finally getting to see my brother and meet the rest of the band&lt;3 Stoked!' I instantly started getting likes and comments like 'Have fun', 'Take pictures and post them', 'Tell them I said hi and that I'm a huge fan!' , 'get me an autograph!' I laughed and the autograph one and logged off after checking most of my notifications.

I have 2034 friend on Facebook, some are from people I don't even know, just fans of my brothers band.

I heard the door downstairs open and my brother shouting "IM HOME!" I heard my mom squeal. I squealed also and took of running downstairs, all 5 of the guys were down there including some kid in black skinnies and a hoodie, I don't know who he is but Ill find out after I hug muh bubba!

"ANDYYYY!" I yelled and jumped up into his arms and hugged him tight. "Dang Biersack, didn't know you had a brother too!" Jinxx joked. Well that kind must be someones brother! Andy chuckled and hugged my small body to him and squeezed me into a hug, I left a huge kiss onto his cheek and jumped out of his arms. I was dressed in a motley crue tank top, black ripped skinnies, and black toms. I was really small and short too.

"Yeah this is Trix my little brother, thats Jake, Jinxx, Ashley, CC, and Jackson, CCs little brother" I smiled and waved at them.

"Oh! Trix, how would you like to come on tour with us?" I smiled. "That would be amazing!" I yelled excitedly, they all laughed except for Jackson who had a death grip on CCs hand. I smiled at Jackson.

"Hey Im Trix!" I said holding my hand out, he took his hand in mine a shook it. "Jackson" I gave a sweet friendly smile.

"Trix, Jackson, why don't you guys go hang out in your room while I talk to Andy and the guys about you going" "Okay mom" I said and grabbed Jackson and I a monster out of the fridge

"Does he really need one of those" Andy said looking at me. "Not really but you cant stop that kid from doing nothing" Mom laughed.

I grabbed Jackson pale hand and linked our fingers and dragged him upstairs. I walked into our room, he smiled at the posters and CDs I noticed that we were still holding hands, but I liked the feeling so Im not letting it go until he lets go. He still held it as he walked around the room looking at the different posters and CDs that I had.

"Hehe you're so quiet" I giggled he looked at me with his blue eyes. They seemed dead, like something bad has been happening. I didn't really know what it was, but I knew he wasn't okay, I want to help him.

"So want to get to know each other?" He nodded and looked down at our joined hands, he blushed and pulled apart, his warmth suddenly gone, I didn't like that feeling.

"What would you like to know?" He asked.

"Full name, age, your life that's if you want to tell me out your life" I giggled, a small smile tugged at the corner of his lips but he didn't let it show. "Well my full name is Jackson James Mora, I am 15 years old, I don't really feel comfortable tell my life, its not the best" I nodded understandingly(Sp)

"Im sorry" I said sadly, he just nodded. "Tell me about yourself" He said.

"Well my name if Trix Ian Biersack, I'm 14, and I guess live a normal life, I get treated the kind at school, why? I don't know" I said, I really felt bad for Jackson, he really didn't look happy. CC walked into the room with Andy.

"Jackson can you walk downstairs with the guys, we need to talk to Trix for a second," Jackson panicked for a second but nodded and walked downstairs.

"Okay, Trix, as you can see, Jackson will be going on tour with us" I nodded. "But there is some difficulties in this situation" CC paused. "Jackson has had a pretty bad past" I frowned. "What do you mean?" I looked up and CC with big eyes. "What I mean is, he is bullied, Emotionally, Physically, and Sexually" I gasped. "That's horrible, he seems like just an amazing person though!" I said, my hands were put together into a tight lock and they were put up to my mouth. "And he is suicidal, and maybe this trip will help him out, so I want to bring you on tour with us also so he isn't alone. I nodded. "I understand" They gave a weak smile and nodded.

"He will be my best friend for now on" I whispered excitedly.

"Remember be careful, he can get startled easily, and do not touch him below the waist even if you accidently bump into him" Andy scolded. I smiled and nodded. I hugged my big brother and he walked down stairs leaving me to think. How could some one do that to him, I mean, I have only known him for at least an hour and he seems like an amazing person.

I heard a knock on my door. "Come in" a smile was put on my face when I saw Jackson amazingly gorgeous face. Y'know, I feel something with him, he is gorgeous and nice. I can certainly tell you now that I am attracted to him. Just saying.

"Hey Jackson" I smiled and patted the spot beside me, his eyes were glued to the ground as he walked my eyes trailed down his body, broken, fragile, skinny, small, I could go on. And I know that under those clothes are even worse.

"Cute.." I heard him mumble. I looked up at him. "What?" I asked him, my cheeks getting hot. "What? Nothing." He grunted, I giggled and nodded.

"So what would you like to do?" I asked him, "Have any instruments?" He asked. I nodded and looked him in the eyes and slowly grabbed his hand, he flinches and whimpered. "I'm not going to hurt you" "That's what they all say" I thought I heard him say, we walked downstairs hand in hand.

"Mom did you put all the instruments in the basement?" I asked bringing Jacksons arms closer to my body. Everyone was staring at how close we were, my eyes trailed up to his face. He had a comfortable, pleased look like he knew I wasn't going to hurt him. Good thinking Jackson, never in my life would I want to hurt you, I already know your heart is beaten and torn and I want to fix it for you.

"U-Uh yeah honey, all of them are down there" I smiled and gripped Jacksons hand tighter and I made him follow me to the basement. Before we left I could see CC and Andy look at each other with their jaws to the ground and the rest of them dumbfounded.

"I have a Piano, Guitar, Violin..-" He cut me off. "Can I see the violin?" He asked barely above a whisper. I nodded and let go of his hand to take the violin out of the case, I gave him the stick thing and the violin.

I heard footsteps come from the steps kind of like everyone was trying to be as quiet as they could to see what we were doing. He tucked the violin securely under his chin and put the stick to the strings and began to play. The song I instantly remembered. 'My heart will go on' the titanic theme song. The way his arm sway to get the right tune was stunning, everything about him was stunning. I was laid against a shelf, Jackson merely 2 feet away playing the violin like he had to so he could save a loved ones life.

I looked to the door to see everyone including my mom with a smile small, I have a small one back hoping they wouldn't intrude on this moment in his own world. And I could certainly tell Jinxx was impressed by Jacksons violin skills, I was also, he was honestly a talented person when it came to Violin and I bet he's good at others also. When the song ended he turned his head to the side.

"Didn't think I still had that in me much" I giggled at that. Everyone clapped, he froze, everyone stopped clapping. He turned around, eyes wide. "What can you not do?" CC gasped. "You can sing, Play Piano, and Violin, I wouldn't be surprised if you said you could play the harp" Everyone laughed.

"Uh.. I can" He said seriously. Everyone stopped laughing and looked at him. "And flute.. Drums.. Recorder. Guitar.. Would you like me to continue?" He asked raising a brow. "No, I guess that meant more" Jackson nodded.

"Can you play the piano for me?" I asked tugging on his arm. "Yes of course" I grabbed his hand and led him to the piano in the corner of the room. Everyone gathered around him. "What are you going to play?" Andy asked. He thought for a moment and smiled.

"You'll see" He said. He started to play no one knew what it was at first because its obviously not the same as guitar and drums, but finally when it hit the one part everyone gasped. "Sing" I nudged him. He grunted but started singing.

"I have fought, and with Flesh and blood I commanded and army Through it all, I have given my heart for a moment of glory In the end as you fade into the night". Ashley and Andy sang the 'Whoa whoa whoa' part softly in the back. "Who will tell the story of you life. And you will remember your last goodbye cos its the end and I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid to die. Born a saint. Though with every sin I still want to be holy I will live, again, Who we are isn't how we live we are more then our bodies if i fall I will rise back up and relive my glory. In the end, as you fade into the night, who will tell the story of your life. and who will remember your last goodbye. cos its the end, and im not afraid, im not afraid to die". He played the guitar solo on the piano perfectly then he lowly sang. In the end, as you fade into the night. Andy and Ashley continued to sing the 'Whoa whoa whoa' parts as he sang. Then his voice got a little louder. "Who will tell the story of your life. and who will remember your last goodbye? cause its the end and I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid to die." He did the guitar solo perfect once again, and sung the next few lines lowly. "Who will remember this last goodbye. cause its the end and I'm not afraid, im not afraid to die." He played the last instrumental part of the song before it ended.

He whipped his hands on his pants and turned around and acted like he totally didn't just sit there and sing.

"That was amazing" I breathed "DRUMS!" I yelped. He flinched and shot up from his seat beside me and took a step back where his back hit the wall. "Oof! I am so sorry!" I said slapping my hand over my mouth.

"Trix, be more quiet" Andy warned. CC brought his brother away from the wall and rubbed his back whispering soft words into his ear. "We'll be heading out for tour tomorrow" Jake reminded everyone. "Alright so. Why don't we got eat now eh" Mom said, everyone walked upstairs while me and Jackson stayed down here, I asked him to stay because I wanted to apologize again.

"Hey Jackson, I am so sorry I scared you like that" I whispered folding my arms and hugging them closer to me. "Its okay, it was an accident" I forced a fake smile and so did he. "If you don't mind me asking, but can I has a hug?" I whispered opening my arms and jutting my bottom lip out. He chuckled and walked into my arms, He was 2 inches taller then me so my arms were around his skinny torso and his arms were around my neck. I liked this feeling, it made me feel all fuzzy and warm inside. I just really liked his touch, that's what gave me this feeling. We totally got lost in the moment, we hugged for at least 5 minutes before I heard I snicker. I pulled from the hug and looked at the door to see Ashley and Jinxx standing there with a smile. I blushed.

"Ya'll would make an amazing couple" Ashley whispered so the people upstairs couldn't hear. I giggled. "Andy and Moma Biersack said time to come eat!" Jinxx said and took off upstairs Ashley behind. I giggled again. And looked into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Thanks for offering the hug, I needed that" He said with a smile, only 10% our of 100% real. He walked towards me and pecked my forehead before walking toward the door. My cheeks were on fire! I ran up to him and grabbed him hand and pulled it closer to me. He smile that 10% again and walked with me clinging to him like a sloth.

I really like the feeling of having is hole arm pressed against me. I guess I can tell you guys a secret though. I have this disorder where I get attached to thing easily, and once I'm attached there's no way of getting it away from me. Its only over a few things 1 thing is this blanket that I have had since I was 5 it has only been washed 4 times since I have got it because I hate letting it go. And I guess Jackson is now one of my obsessions, he is the 2nd thing I have had an obsession over. But when it is taken from me, I go into the crazy mode, things get broken, people get hurt. I may be small my I am a mighty little thing! There was two seats left and they were separated from each other. If he sat down and I sat in the other chair we would be 4 people away from each other. I don't like that idea.

"Do you want to sit here?" I shrugged. "I want to sit by you" I muttered. "There's not an open seat" He said, we were talking loud enough for just us to hear. "But I want to be by you" I said holding onto him tighter. He sighed and lightly tugged my arm to sit down and pulled the seat to the table. I pushed it away and attached myself again. Mom and Andys eyes widen.

"Oh god" Mom mumbled while everyone but her and Andy sat staring with a confused face. I was NOT going to let the boy go. He was mine.

"Why the 'oh god'" Ashley asked. "Ill tell you guys in a moment." She got up and walked over to us two.

"Trixxy, honey, let go of him okay" I shook my head, Jackson wasn't bothered by my actions her was just confused. "Look you cant get attached to him okay" I just scoffed. "And why not?" I asked pulling his arm even closer. She sighed and at at the edge of the empty chair. "Honey, you cant get attatched to a human, its not healthy for you" She said running her hand through my silky brown hair. "But, I cant help it" I said tears brimming my eyes and spilling over. "I know you cant baby, but your going to have to try" I cried more and buried my head into Jacksons side. "I do wish I wasn't like this but I cant help it, you know I have tried" I whispered. She sighed and looked down.

"The longer you stay by his side the more attached you become baby" I shook my head. Jacksons bottom lip jutted out. Mom got up so Jackson sat down and pulled me into his lap.

"Better?" He asked nicely, I nodded and smiled. I wasn't really hungry I could tell Jackson wasn't either.

"What just happened?" I heard one of the guys say. "Trix has a disorder that makes him obsess over things easily and I guess since he found out more about Jackson, Jackson is his obsession and he isn't going to let him go for a while or not even at all" Jackson just pulled me closer, kind of like he wanted me to stay obsessed with him, but I do guess being bullied will put you in the dump and you will probably just want that feeling of feeling loved. And thats what I am going to give him, that love he is begging for.

"You got to admit seeing them like that is really adorable" That sounded like Ash. "Yeah but unhealthy" Andys deep voice mumbled. Diner was filled with talking about my disorder and how cute me and Jackson were cuddled up was.

I eventually fell asleep and so did Jackson his face was buried in my hair so they couldn't tell he was asleep, but they could see that I was. We were both woken up by Andy.

"Do you want to sleep with Trixxy tonight?" Jackson didnt answer for about 30 seconds but I guess he was thinking of what might of happened if he didn't sleep with me. He nodded.

"Alright you guys go ahead and go to sleep we'll be leaving out around 12 tomorrow afternoon, Jackson mumbled and okay and stood up with me still wrapped in his arms, my legs were wrapped around his waist and arm around his neck and my head laid limp on his shoulder. He stopped in the living room and told everyone good night, CC got up and kissed his forehead while my mom and Andy kissed mine.

"Goodnight, sweet dreams loves" "Goodnight" He said before walking upstairs leaving the murmurs of how cute and how amazing we would be together. He layed me on the bed.

"What do you sleep in?" He asked.

"underwear" I said my eyes half open.

"Is that all?" I nodded.

He helped me take off my clothes. He climbed into my bed with his Jeans, shirt, and socks still on.

"I have night pants in the dresser of there they are to big, and if you do sleep in underwear you can trust me, I would touch you in a horrible manner, I do cuddle but that's all" He nodded.

"Where is the pants?" He asked.

"bottom left hand corner, and my shirts are over in the closet" He nodded and got out some sweat pants that were 3 sizes to big on me and it had to be at least 1 size to big when he came out.

He didnt have a shirt on, i could see bruises and scars, but he knew he could trust me into not judging him. He lied back down and cuddled into the sheets, he was trying to stay a fair distant.

"Jackson?" "Hmm?" He moaned. "Can we please cuddle?" "Y-yeah" He said hesitantly and wrapped his arms around me "I promise you on my life, I will never hurt you, you're to precious to me now" He smiled and 11% smile. "Goodnight beautiful" I whispered pecking his forehead before falling into a sweet dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im probably updating to fast.