Status: Story will be updated regularly.

Trouble in Paradise

Girlie Girl

Tucking Rhys into bed, Emily starred at her son. He was so like his father, especially the dimples. She loved her son, but it was soon time to go back to work and Emily couldn’t wait. “Three weeks until your mommy gets to go back to work. I can’t wait.” Not understanding the little boy smiled at his mother.

She kissed his head lightly before walking out of the room. She hated wearing clothes – she’d always been more comfortable in her uniform. Stand, basic clothes that fit just right. Not the t-shirt and jeans she’d practically lived in for the past year.

Matt watched his wife walk into the dining room and thought to himself, I love my life. “Hey,” he almost whispered. “Did he go down okay?” Emily nodded and turned on the baby monitor, sitting it on a shelf. Then she frowned at her husband. “What?” He quizzed.

“Come on Matt. You know I’m not the romantic type... what’s all of this crap for?” the table had been set out beautifully. All their best cutlery was laid out on the table for two. If there was ever an unromantic woman in a relationship, it was Emily.

“I thought you deserved it.” Once again his romantic touch had been lost on her. If ever M. Shadows had been made look like a girlie girl, it was by his wife. Emily took a seat opposite him, looking for a bottle of beer, which was no were to be seen. “I thought we could have some wine tonight. Something different. ” Emily nodded as he poured some wine into her glass.

“Thanks,” she took a large swing of the white wine, trying not to wince at the flavours. Anything to keep him happy, she told herself. Romantic gestures had always been lost on Emily, she wore the pants in the relationship and everyone around them knew that as well. “It’s a lovely thought though.” She lied, starting to eat her dinner. “Happy anniversary honey.”

Most girls would have died to have a husband like Matt. Always making romantic things walks on the beach, making home cooked meals, rose petals on the bed. Yeah, rose petals on their bed. Emily literally laughed in Matt’s face when he had rose petals all over their bed on their one year anniversary.

The man could never figure out why she didn’t like his shows of love. But he never once complained.
When they finished eating their meal matt had prepared, the two made small talk before Emily stood up with his hand in hers. “Come on, its time for a world class fucking session after that meal.” Matt didn’t need to be told twice.

He unbuttoned her jeans as fast as he could. He yanked her jeans off her and then threw her shirt across the room. Matt growled as she stood there in her thong and bra. She pulled off his shirt and kissed him again, softer and more tender. He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his toned torso.

Matt slammed her down on the bed. Emily reached over and pulled out a box of large condoms. "Good girl," he told her, crawling up her body. She slipped a hand down her panties and began to massage her velvety lips. Matt watched intensely, getting harder by the second.

He took her breasts out of her bra and began nipping at her erect nipples. She was getting wet with excitement she hadn't had this much fun having sex in a while. She removed her fingers from inside of her and into her mouth. "It tastes good," she moaned. "Now let’s see what you taste like." With one swift movement matt was now laying underneath her

she licked his chest, moving slowly down his body. When she arrived at her destination she found a large lump in his jeans. She began teasing him; rubbing his cock threw the rough fabric. "Oh fuck, come on." He groaned, grabbing her head, letting her know that he wanted to be in her mouth now. "That's it, babe, you can do it." He encouraged her, pushing her head down when he cock hit the air in the room.

She took him in her mouth, slowly running her tongue up and down his member in her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down, He pulled her off his cock before he came. "Ride me," he demanded in a soft tone. Emily grinned and mounted him carefully.

She slipped slowly down on him. "You're so fucking hot." Matt smiled; he was going to enjoy every second. His hand clinging onto her hips, helping her to go up and down his length. Within seconds they both reached their climax, grunting in pleasure they rode their orgasms out.