Status: coming soon!!!

But I’ll Still Sing for You

duo.

"Okay, times up. Spill." I sighed and turned off television. "How'd you meet Oli?" We were sitting on my bed eating pizza and m&m's. This was the first night I wasn't eating healthy and it was liberating.

"Remember when you told me to move on, change my name, have a one night stand? Shit like that?" Laura nodded. "I went to a shop and I was sitting drinking cocoa and he walked in an wanted me to sign his copy of my book. He, um, tried to play it off as his sisters but then he admitted that he liked the books. I signed it and put my number at the bottom."

"That is so fucking cute!" I smiled and covered my blushing face. "What else happened?"

"Well I had to go and he asked for a picture and then I left. He texted me that night and we just clicked I guess? Then we went on a date." Laura shot me a glare. "What?"

"Don't be a vague little fuck, tell me more. Did he fuck you on the counter?" I couldn't stop laughing. "Oh my god I tried to get that to happen with Max once and he just couldn't do it. He's so innocent. He always wants to have sweet, cute, love making." She drawled out. I smiled at how in love she was. "So yeah details, I need dirty details."

"Well, he picked me up at my house a week after we met. We went to this fancy restaurant,"

"Which fork do I use?" Oli whispered to me. I laughed softly and shrugged.

"This is so not my scene, I'm very much so a cup o' ramen girl." Oliver laughed and nodded.

"Well fuck. Do you want to skip out on the bill and go somewhere else?" I smiled at him, taking a look around. I nodded slowly and Oli grabbed my hand. "Follow my lead. Fuck you Vienna, you know I'd never cheat on you."

"Oh then who was the little ginger slice you had on your arm last night? Yeah I fuckin' saw that Oliver, so you can fuck right off." I yelled back. I pushed my seat out and stormed from the restaurant.

Oliver followed me out. "I gave them the card that I found on the street. Lets go!" Oli and I ran to his car that was parked across the lot.

"That was amazing!" I said throughout taking deep breathes. "Where to next?" I asked and looked up at Oliver.

"Depends,"

"On what?" Oliver raised an eyebrow just before swooping in and kissing me. His hands were holding tightly to my butt as we kissed. I stopped kissing him long snough to open the door behind me and climb in. Oli pulled his shirt off and joined me in the car.

"God, you're sexy."

"Oh my god that sounds so hot." I tried not to smile as I took a sip off my water.

"What was your first night with Max like?" I asked Laura, causing her to blush. "Oh now you have to tell me."

"We were at his house. He tried to make me a dinner but..well it's Max. What do you expect?"

"Fuck you're here for a week and the first night already sucks!" Max exclaimed throwing spatula in the sink. "Dammit."

"Max, stop. " I told him calmly. I pulled his face close to mine and felt his hands snake to my back. "Let's order something." I suggested, kissing his nose. "You pick and surprise me. You know me pretty well, order me something." I smiled and ran my hand down his jaw.

"Okay," Max agreed, a half smile rested on his face. "I'm sorry." I rolled my eyes and quickly pecked his lips. I pulled from him before he could kiss me back, and I speed walked to his bedroom. It was surprisingly clean, and there were more candles than I thought they're be.

"Maxie?" I called to him. Minutes later his head popped into the door. "Lilac, my favourite." Max smiled and rolled his eyes. When he finished ordering our food he re-entered his bedroom.

"I bought them for when we-uh, um, y'know do it. I smiled so widely I had to cover my mouth. I hugged him tightly, I couldn't help but laugh. "Shut up," I pulled from his chest and looked up at him.

"Make me."

"I can't the candles aren't lit."

"Oh my god Laura, that's fucking adorable." She smiled and rubbed her eyes. "Aw. When Josh and I first had sex, we were in the courtroom bathroom and we'd just been divorced." Laura covered her mouth to hide how hard she was laughing.

"Damn, that's classy. Oh that's Max, I gotta take it." I nodded and popped an M&M in my mouth. I smiled as she talked to Max. “Hey babe, how-what?” I looked up, her eyebrows were furrowed and she was beginning to frown. “She is my best friend, fucking take that back. Take it back or I’m breaking up with you.” Her nostrils flared and I hurried the best I could to get up.

“Laura don’t fucking do that, stop.” I grabbed her shoulders.

“Max, I love you but you can’t say that shit about her. She did make a mistake, and that happens. She’s my best friend so fucking take it back.” Laura ordered, pulling from me. “You don’t have to like her, but you do have to respect that she’s my friend.” Laura nodded a couple times. “I love you, I’m sorry too. Goodbye, baby.”

“You should go see him, Laura.” She sighed. “Go get him to fuck you on a counter,” I kissed her head and hugged her. “Go, fuck Max. Become me.”

“Oh my god, fuck off.” I chuckled and hugged Laura. “I’ll see you later, babe.” I slapped her butt as she walked away from me. She grabbed the bottle of alcohol she’d bought, and a slice of pizza. “Love you!” I smiled and shut the door behind her. I was excited to have her back.

The next week after they had arrived, I stayed to myself. I didn’t really hang out with or talk to anyone. I had wanted to hang out with Laura as well as Oliver but I didn’t want to be around Josh and Max and the other guys. So, I sat at home and ate the food my doctor told me to, and whined to myself about wanting to eat other things.

I debated calling Olivia every single day, like I had every day before. She and I had stopped talking when she found out I had been cheating on Nathan. If there was one thing Olivia hated, it was cheaters. Her father had cheated on her mother almost all Olivia’s life.

I was sitting on the couch watching some movie that was on. I was curled up in a nice blanket, and had a heating pad on my back. Pregnancy sucks, and it hurts. I wish I could be one of those girls who stays gorgeous and thin, and is practically glowing. Literally, all I’m getting is fat and angry. “Love, it’s been forever!” I jumped at the sound of Josh’s voice. “How’s it going?”

“What’re you doing here?” I asked pulled the blankets off of me and standing up. Josh’s head turned as he looked at my swelled middle. “How did you find my place?”

“You left me the address after you left me, remember? Apologizing, sobbing on the phone. You didn’t move, I guess.” He mumbled, and hopped into the lazy chair next to the couch. “So, pregnant eh?”

“Josh you’re wasted.” He nodded dramatically. “I think you should go.”

“Does Oli know it’s mine? Or are you planning to fuck him over too?” I swallowed the lump in my throat and looked away. “Oh, you are?”

“No I’m not planning anything. I’ve never planned to hurt someone, Josh.” I hissed. “If he ever asked, I would have told him. He never did.” Josh nodded, obviously not believing me. “You need to go.”

“You need to stop being such a fuckin’ cunt.”

“Josh, get the fuck out of my apartment!” I yelled throwing the remote at him. His eyes flickered up to me. They were so dark as he stood up and walked towards me. I gulped and walked backwards until I hit the wall. Josh’s hands were planted on the wall around my head. He rubbed his nose against mine.

“Love,” I tried to breathe, but the look in his eyes made it hard. “Don’t tell me what to do,” he muttered as he placed a kiss on the corner of my mouth. His lips trailed to my jaw, leaving small kisses down to my neck. “I’ll see you around.”
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah fuck man yeah
i have zero self control.
swear to god I won't update until next week
fuck
okay
please comment, and I thank you so much for what I've gotten
i'm sorry that I know literally nothing about the U.K so I basically make everything up??
xo
tiffiny