Status: Complete!

Back for Good

tres

It was barely six in the morning, the sun was almost up, and sound of the birds chirping surrounded the entire room. It still felt cold though.

I stood in front of the hotel room’s full-length mirror, in my matching white cami and boy short. I could feel my heart racing at the thought of Brian and Michelle getting married in a few hours.

I just feel so happy for Brian, for the both of them. I lived with Brian for a long time and I’ve always seen him get hurt because he always ended up with a girl who just used him for his fame or simply just didn’t love him at all. Then came Michelle and the whole game changed, she loved him genuinely more than anyone ever did. Yeah, they were downs too but no couple is made perfect, right?

“What are you doing up so early?” I hear Matt’s whisper on my ear and from the reflection in the mirror I saw as his arms slowly wrapped around my waist. I smiled to myself and placed my hands on top of his forearms. He looked up in the mirror then looked down on me then we both looked back at the mirror and chuckled. “Nothing, I was just thinking of how happy I am for Brian. After all these heartbreaks, there it is. And now he’s getting married. What the fuck is that.” I whined as I spun around so now we were facing each other but my head was down and my arms were crossed over my chest.

Matt let out a sigh before he pulled me closer to him, I take my arms out and wrapped in on his waist. “You’re having that sister feels again.” He said in a matter-of-fact tone. “Maybe it feels so sudden because you just came back and all that shit.” I nodded in agreement as he planted a kiss on my forehead. Ever since what happened in our secret place, we did our best to keep the kiss and everything said a secret and damn, we were being so good at it.

The following day, the guys kept asking about what happened and Matt quickly covered it up and said that we patched things up and we’re back to being best friends again. It was so convincing that they went with it. But sometimes, Matt and I wouldn’t take it so during meals we’d sneak to the bathroom to get a quick kiss or we’d hold hands under the table.

We both enjoyed hiding it from them though unfortunately we couldn’t have sex because they’d probably hear it. Matt told me he was noisy when it came to sex, he’d shout the girl’s name or talk dirty. I’m not complaining, actually, I can’t wait to give that fact a test drive.

“Baby,” Matt started, his lips seem to be still pressed on my forehead as he spoke. “I bet Brian knows how each and everyone of us is happy for him and Michelle. And the later, later babe, when we tell them we’re together? I bet they’d be happy for us too, okay?” I love how he would assure me all the time and it turned out to be right. I smiled slightly at him then he lowered his head to give me a peck on the lips. We looked into each other’s eyes for a few seconds then we pull away from each other.

“I better sleep.”

“Yes, we should. The wedding will start at 3pm anyway.” Then we headed back to the bedroom to sleep.

----------------


“—I will love you until A7X last performance, the last string on my guitar has snapped, and beyond that. I will love you ‘till the day I die, Michelle. I love you.” Not only were there tears on Michelle’s eyes as Brian said his vows, there were on us girls too. The tone of his voice was so sincere and the words came out of his mouth sweetly as he held tightly to the woman he’d want to spend his entire life with. We all paid attention as the couple finished saying their vows and then all of cheered when it was finally said: “You may now kiss the bride”

The way to the reception was crazy, at the limousine the guys opened up the champagne and we started drinking then making up situations such as right now, Brian and Michelle are having a quicky before heading to the reception and when they get out of their bridal car, Brian would forget to zip up his pants and his dick would be hanging out.

The venue was beautiful, it was decorated with white flowers everywhere and the effort put into it was obvious as to how magnificent the place looked. Yes, I used the word magnificent that’s how fucking gorgeous it is. The reception went on as followed by traditional practices: first dance of husband and wife, father-daughter dance, slicing of the cake, sharing of wine and all that shit.

Brian cleared his throat on the microphone to catch everyone’s attention, “First of all, I want to thank everyone for coming to our wedding. We appreciate that you chose to share this wonderful day with rather than just being I don’t know, a bum.” Laughter rang from the guests as Brian had a huge grin on his face, “Now, before we all dance the night away,” His gaze shifted to me and Matt

“I just need to help out my best man, Matt Sanders.” The guests turned their attention to him as Brian pointed proudly at his best friend; Matt and I looked at each other and laughed. Brian’s lips formed into a smirk, “Matt, if you don’t get the girl tonight. I bet someone else with. Take the floor, fucker.” Laughter surrounded the place as Brian went back to his seat on the presidential table and as if on queue, Matt stood up, straightened his suit then went to the center.

“Thanks for letting me steal the spotlight for a while, man.” Matt started, his voice sounding a bit shaky causing people to laugh quite harder. His turned to me and I rolled my eyes, “I want my best friend and girlfriend, Gwyneth Perry to come over here and join me.” I looked over at the guys’ and girls’ faces, surprised that they were smiling wide at me. I blushed hard as they started doing catcalls as I went up to him and he put an arm around me.

This turned out boring; I was aiming for shocked instead of a huge smile. I feel defeated. Matt looked at me then back at the guests again, “Gwyneth, seven years ago left me to go to Germany.” He pouted and the people sympathized with him then he continued, “It was for family. At first I didn’t really understand but I think those long years were enough for me to do. Now that you’re here, with me, I want to make sure you’d never leave me again. That you'd be back for good.” He dropped the microphone gently on the floor as well as his knee, my eyes widen when he pulled out a purple velvet box from his pocket.

By this time I was already brawling like a baby. My hands covering my nose and mouth, I wanted to say yes right away but Matt here was trying to make a movie moment by looking up at me with a spotlight on us, wide smile on his mouth. “I know we just saw each other two weeks ago but, the marriage can wait, I can wait it doesn—“ I grabbed the microphone from his hand.

“Shut up it’s a yes.” I nodded trying to choke back the tears; he quickly stood up and then hugged me.

Then again, as if on queue, a song too familiar played.

I guess now it's time for me to give up, I feel it's time
Got a picture of you beside me
Got your lipstick mark still on your coffee cup, oh yeah

Got a fist of pure emotion
Got a head of shattered dreams
Gotta leave it, gotta leave it all behind now

Whatever I said, whatever I did
I didn't mean it
I just want you back for good
Want you back, want you back
I want you back for good

Whenever I'm wrong
Just tell me the song and I'll sing it
You'll be right and understood
Want you back, want you back I want you back for good

Unaware but underlined
I figured out this story, it wasn't good
But in the corner of my mind I celebrated glory.
But that was not to be

In the twist of separation
You excelled at being free
Can't you find a little room inside for me
Whatever I said, whatever I did
I didn't mean it
I just want you back for good

Want you back, want you back I want you back for good
Whenever I'm wrong
Just tell me the song and I'll sing it-You'll be right and understood
Want you back, want you back I want you back for good

And we'll be together, this time is forever
We'll be fighting and forever we will be
So complete in our love
We will never be uncovered again
Whatever I said, whatever I did I didn't mean it
I just want you back for good
Want you back, want you back I want you back for good

Whenever I'm wrong
Just tell me the song and I'll sing it
You'll be right and understood
Want you back, want you back I want you back for good
Whatever I said, whatever I did I didn't mean it
I just want you back for good
Want you back, want you back I want you back for good

Whenever I'm wrong
Just tell me the song and I'll sing it
You'll be right and understood
Want you back, want you back I want you back for good
♠ ♠ ♠
This is done! I hope you guys liked it xx