Status: In Progress. Updated every Friday or earlier.

You Hit Like a Girl

Charlotte Lafleur, a native to a small boarder town in Northern New York, has played hockey her whole life. It was her life. Her earliest memories were from skating on the pond with her family and pick-up games. She had five brothers, who all played in college or the farm towns, but she also had a little sister who is training seven-days a week to earn a spot in the north-eastern conference to compete in figure skating. Charlotte’s whole life revolved around ice and hockey. When she learned that she wouldn’t be drafted past college, she felt as though she wasted her childhood on a dream that was one pair of balls, a beard, and a penis away. Countless hours of training, before and after school practices, no time to spend on vacation or with friends, no junk food, bruises, cuts, and broken bones have all gone into a hopeless dream.
After high school, Charlotte went to college and got a degree in elementary education. She got a job for teaching first-graders in a suburb of Boston. Behind hockey, teaching was her second love and she put her life into making her students learn and have fun while doing it. She incorporated games and rewards into her lessons, and more often than not, they are hockey related. She even received a signed Bruins Jersey to give away to the child with the most improvement at the end of the year. She loved her job, but she hated how her first goal in life was dashed because she had boobs, granted they were small, but they were still there.
The last year, relationship wise, was more or less perfect as well. She had been in a relationship for seven months to the fifth-grade teacher, Maxwell. Their relationship was virtually perfect for Charlotte. He was chivalrous, gave gifts, paid for dinner, didn’t try to force her into sex, and he wasn’t a complete ass to everyone.
Charlotte thought her life was the best it was ever going to get. She had a great boyfriend, a great job, and a happy life. The only thing missing was hockey. Little did she know, when all of the things that made her life enjoyable fall apart, the one thing missing has a chance to rise.
  1. A Crazed Beginning
    Charlotte-> Charlie
  2. The Full Truth and Nothing but the Truth
    It was all the water cooler's fault. That and the fact that there is a girl pretending to be a guy... that never ends well, like ever.
  3. Just a Little Fun and Games...
    Riddles, Scavenger Hunts, and Workouts Shouldn't Mix, EVER
  4. Death by Locker Room and Bad News Pizza
    Awkward situations in the locker room and team bonding with a saaaaad ending.
  5. School and Reunions
    Between Septemer and January, includes that start of a new crush and the reunion of the team.