Status: So, I wanted to make this a crazy smut story but i got awkward writing it. So its guna be some what smutty in some parts.

The Only Difference Between Love and Hate

News and A Move

" Acadia Darling we are meeting at 6 pm sharp at Valbella's. The reservation is under our name. There is a dress code so you need to look appropriate. No leather pants, no sculls, no heavy make up, no paint splatters, no clay or marble remnants, no stains, no spikes, no crazy makeup, please take your angle bites out."
"I get it mum. No individuality."
"Acadia. Please, its a very important night. You need too look your best. Allan, and Clara will be there."
Allan and Clara Beckem.
"Will Nate be there."
"Obviously. Now I'm going to let you go darling. I'll see you at six. Don't be late." My mother warned. Shit. I had to spend a night with the worlds biggest douche bag. I haven't seen him in a year and it was the calmest year of my life. I looked at the painting i was working on before my mother called. It was a mostly black and white painting of a girl turning her head over her left shoulder. The only color was the red of her lips. I tugged my black hair out of the messy bun I put it in when i paint. I put my brush and pallet in the sink. I looked down at my paint stained used-to-be-white men's button up tee shirt over my grey leggings. I went into my bathroom to take a shower. I looked in the bathroom Mirror to see i had fresh paint splatters on my face, and my chest tattoo. I turned the hot water on and stepped in after stripping. When I got out I did my hair, picked out an outfit to wear to dinner. I didn't change into the dress though. I painted my nails white. I looked at the clock by the time i was done. 5:26. I went into my bedroom too put my dress on. It was a black, strapless and form fitting. I paired it with cherry red pumps. I left my small apartment and locked the door. " Going out tonight Acadia?" My doorman asked as I walked out. "Yes I am Henry. Hail me a cab?" The older doorman hailed me a cab. I told the Cabbie where to go.