Status: Updates when possible as im revising a lot sorry guys!:(

Bite My Tongue

It's easy for you to say.

---HARRY'S POV-----

Getting out of the solitary confinement centre was like taking a step out of hell. It was glorious. What was less glorious was the the thought of facing Amber. Am I even capable of facing Amber? She was so beautiful and I have probably already broken her. I didn't want to do anymore damage.

My thoughts took me to her room where I knew she was in. Maybe it was too soon? I decided to walk away from her closed door before I made another bad decision. "Harry?" a small voice from behind me stuttered. Every bone in my body tensed for a second before I stiffly turned around. There she was with terribly messy bed hair, black leggings and my jumper on. Just how I liked her.
My body stayed froze not knowing what to do other that make deep eye contact with the white haired beauty.

She shifted slightly out from behind the door and stuck her head out further more as if signalling me to come closer. My legs chose to stagger forward cautiously. Every step I took I could practically see her nerves rise as she started to chew her lip and look a the ground.

I managed to stand right next to her. Just being able to take in her flowery scent made a smirk appear on my face "all I'm going to say is im sorry," I whispered to her. She looked up from her feet and made contacts with me eyes again. Her shiny blue ones matching to my more dull ones. She made a curt nod before walking into her room and sitting on the bed. I followed her and sat opposite her on the floor cross legged. It was best I kept my distance I understood she was wary of me. I couldn't blame her could I?
We just sat there in blissful silence taking in each others features. I could have been there for hours under her stare and I would still find another beautiful feature to pick out about her. "You're pretty," I said bluntly still in thought of the small person in front of me. She smirked a little mumbling "Thanks" before finding a stray bit of material of my jumper to fiddle with. "You're wearing my clothes too which is pretty appealing," I smirked knowing my cockiness will strike an effect on her. She looked down even more and under her mop of thick wavy hair I could see her cheeks turn a rosy colour. 'Aw' I whispered to myself before standing up and turning to head towards the door, I knew she felt uncomfortable so I left. Before shutting the door behind me I took one last look at her, now she was looking up at me with tired eyes. I gave her a wave in which she returned before I shut the door but not totally as I knew she hated the door being closed. I made my way to find one of the only people I can tell the truth to. Louis Tomlinson.

I shoved the door to his tattered room open but there was nobody occupying the area. The next best thing was the cafeteria so I headed there. To do so I had to pass Amber's room and being as nosy as I am I decided to peak through the small crack of her door to get a sight of my little dimple. I guess she has adopted the name 'dimple' since she only has one which is just under the right side of her lip. It always pops out when she smiles which is incredibly adorable. My eye caught Amber's body on the other side of her room. What I saw was possible the most horrific thing I have ever seen in my life.
There was little Amber with my jumper she was wearing yanked up under her arm pit exposing her used to be soft milky skin. Now that skin was black and blue only a reminder to everyone of the fit I threw and stupidly took out on her. I should have never laid a finger on her. It's disgusting what I have done to her.

Considering as a young boy I was in the position where my own mother would hit me and do unspeakable things to me I am left wondering why I hurt others. I know the pain of having someone you know quite well inflict physical pain onto you, why did I do it to Amber? I slowly walked away from the opening of her door not wanting to be reminded about that day any longer. I slumped my way to the cafeteria where I immediately saw Louis, Niall and another girl on the table. I wonder who she is? I walked over to them and nudged Louis on the shoulder. He swung his head around and with startled eyes looked me up and down. "Can I talk to you Lou, it's important," He nodded leaving Niall and the girl to giggle to themselves at the other end of the table.
"If you're thinking about hitting me again I swear to God I won't think twice about killing you with my own bare hands this time Styles," Louis growled at me. This only made me smirk knowing Louis was the same old Louis. "I know this sounds stupid but I want to regain Amber's trust." I began " I think the only way I can do that is by opening up and telling her every little bit about me, do you think it will scare her or something?" I spoked in a hushed tone to Louis.
Louis sighed before running his fingers through his messy hair and giving me his thinking face. "I guess that's one way of doing it. I mean your going to have to actually get her to sit down and talk to you properly. As well as getting her to be in the frame of mind to take in the information about your past. Then there's the question of what she will do after you tell her?" Louis mumbled to himself in thought.

"If this is what you want I suggest you make a special occasion out of it, I dont know take her over to your room and make do with some scraps from the kitchen or something? Its the best we're going to get out of this place. I can take her there, mentally prepare her for this and when you guys are done if she wants to talk to me about it she can, whatever floats her boat really!" Louis smiled at me. My smile lessened at the end of his speech "Why wouldn't she want to talk to me about it?" I frowned hearing Louis sigh. "She's a girl she will probably get freaked out or something, remember when I was with that girl Olivia and I told her that I used to be an alcoholic and she went to one of my best friends to talk about it? Maybe that is what Amber would do to you, I guess girls are more sensitive to this shit and want another opinion of the matter? Don't get so mucked up about it!"
I nodded slowly to Louis. "If she does go to talk to you...Don't hold back, answer all of her questions. I think I want her to know now.

A lump caught in my throat and a sickly feeling erupted in my stomach. I'm really going to do this. aha.
♠ ♠ ♠
woohoo a full chapter on Harry and his feelings, I'm doing a double update tonight because I'm in a very creative mood! Tell me what you think and how you feel the story may go. Thank you my lovely readers!