Status: This is the first chapter. I have more, but you shall not read them yet. It's pretty rough and informal, so deal. But yeah.

Not Another Vampire Story

Bella Nickles lives in this little town named Forks, in Washington. Heard of it? The only thing is... she hates Twilight. And everything about it. When fans start moving to Forks, the town is turned upside down. There is Taylor (who likes to go by Isabella), Natalia (who completely believes that Bella is a vampire), and some crazy guy named Cullen (who is completely convinced that he is Edward Cullen)... and that's just her Physics class. But when yet another stranger turns up in the mess, everything is turned upside down.
  1. Forks Used to be Normal.
    In which Bella realizes that people know her as a book character, someone gets their feelings hurt, and Twilight fans make fools of themselves.
  2. Lunch With a Vampire
    In which pepperoni is stacked, gossip is traded, and nothing actually happens.
  3. Just Because I'm Bella?
    In which Bella gets mad, Cullen gets pwnd, and a car needs new paint.
  4. Life is... normal.
    In which Bella is speechless, Isabella is jealous, and a piece of man candy makes an apperance.
  5. Sitting Down and Giving Up
    In which Cullen returns, Isabella gets physical, and Mr. Evans throws in the towel.
  6. Just Like that
    In which Bella is shocked, Hayden is smug, and a backpack is stubborn.