Status: Will be posted shortly :)

Bloody Hands

Bloody Hands: Chapter 12

“Fuck!” Liam’s eyes were glued to mine as my eyes fluttered open. He got up quickly and stormed over to a man with really blue eyes, and by really, I mean really.

As soon as I finished drooling, I listened to what they were saying. My surroundings had not changed; although I felt like I was still in another universe.

“You said that would kill her!”

“I know what I said! It should have!” His eyes were pleading, scared, and I was shocked at how this man could make so many people around him so terrified.

“Well, does she look dead? It obviously DIDN’T FUCKING work!” His fist came at his face and knocked him off of his feet.

The man was on the ground for a minute or so, and then came back up, where there was a bruise on his face. “Wh--” he stopped.

“Now, I’m going to make you rip her from bit to bit right now!” Liam stormed away.

The man with the gorgeous blue eyes came towards me, and knelt down. “Sasha, is that your name?”

I didn’t know what to say; honestly I was thinking about having his babies, but words did not come to my brain.

“How did you get here?” he asked me.

“I don’t want to talk. After all, you almost killed me.” I said, ignoring all the things about him going through my mind.

“I’m sorry. Liam’s kind of a dick.”

Kind of a dick? What the fuck? He’s a terrorist! Dick is not the word!

“He’s not going to kill you,” his eyes stayed stern on me with no emotion.

“What?” I asked, breathlessly.

“Listen to me closely, Sasha,” he said. “This man cannot hurt you. He--he’s in love with you.

I bit my lip so hard it almost started to bleed. That thought about “love” came up once or twice in my brain, but I tried to push that down with all of the other bullshit that had happened in my life.

Still, he just injected me with whatever that was. It was supposed to kill me.

“I know you’re confused. That stuff--wasn’t going to kill you. Just--almost kill you. Now,--”

The moment happened so fast. A huge truck came hurtling by and as I jumped back, pretty boy was hit. Hard. Blood splattered everywhere, and I gave in. I threw up.

“Sasha!” Liam’s voice connected with my ears. “Get in. We’re leaving.”

As I got up, I realized that my ass hurt from sitting, and I stumbled. Dammit.

I heard Liam’s laugh, which almost comforted me, which sickened me.

I got into the truck, to whereas I had to sit in the very back. As I walked through the actually truck part of it, all of it was weapons. There was a door at the end, which I opened to see other “passengers” sitting. I sat down.

As we rode in silence, there were sometimes we’d hit something, and a knife came hurtling to the door, which stuck to it. It startled me the first couple of times, then I got used to it.

The only time my brain snapped out of limbo-mode, was when I heard a loud sound.

“SHIT!” Liam’s voice went through to all of us.

The door opened. “There’s a police officer in the middle of the road. Johnson, here’s this walke-talke. You will be able to hear if there is any trouble. I have a gun, and I may have to use it to get by.”

He walked out, and we were left in suspense.

The first sound came through. “Sorry, sir, but we will have to check your vehicle. America has been under attacks and our government requires it after we clean up the mess.”

The “mess?”

Liam’s voice came through. “Sorry, sir, but I can’t let you do that.” The gun went off.

My heart thudded as I heard Liam’s step into the truck.

And after that note, we were off again.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY FOR UPDATES!