Status: Will be posted shortly :)

Bloody Hands

Bloody Hands: Chapter 2

When I finally got out of the hospital, chaos had already happened. Lots of people had fled the Nation, there were 3 other attacks set, killing a total of 9,001 people.

The worst thing was Jenny had been one of the people dead in the 3 attacks. Yes. Jenny. My roommate. I was shocked as well, in fact, I couldn’t grasp my mind around it.

Here’s what happened: Jenny had to drive to Virginia to see her aunt while I was in the hospital. She drove through Pennsylvania, where an attack was launched. In fact, the explosion blew her head and limbs right off.

Now Angelina was saying that we should go to France together. My parents live in France right now.

I wasn’t, though. I was set on driving to South Carolina. I might sound crazy, but I felt as if I needed to go there.

When I was driving, I just let it all out. I cried so much, my shirt was soaked. The heaviness on my chest just pressed harder, making me yelp and cry. My body was in such overdrive, I had to pull over. My heart rate had to go down.

As soon as I calmed myself, I reached South Carolina. I was in Charleston.

Then it hit me--the reason why I was here was to stop an attack.

An airplane was flying over the city. I was a safe distance away, but I knew tons were to die.

You think you can stop me?

A voice. You must be crazy, Sasha.

I’m very real, thank you very much.

A boom erupted, making me jump. I wanted to begin to cry again because of the lives lost, but I noticed the aircraft was going down. About to crash?

I drove in the direction. I tried to concentrate, but it was hard. I kept thinking of Jenny.

Then I saw flames coming from somewhere, and I had reached the aircraft. The craft was a dark green with white stripes. It was burning really bad. I pulled out my handgun.

You didn’t see the gun coming, did you?

I’ve always had it, to protect myself. I jumped out of the car and I ran. “Hey!” I screamed.

I shot at the man. I must’ve missed because he was still running. He kept running, until we reached a short, dark alley.

That scared the living shit out of me. I couldn’t see him, and we had been running around.

Then, I see him. He has a handgun out, and he is pointing it at _________.

To Be Continued.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who do you think it is?
Hope you like!
-Trish