Status: Will be posted shortly :)

Bloody Hands

Bloody Hands: Chapter 3

My heart shook as the gun fired at Angelina’s head.
I screamed. Her body went limp and my head spun, and all of the memories floated inside of me. How could she be gone?
The world seemed to have disappeared around me. All I could see was white, and feel the pain of her death. I couldn’t grasp my head around it. Angelina. Dead. Gone.
You have to run, The voice insisted.
NONONONONO I can’t leave her body with a terrorist!
Run, Sasha, before it’s too late.
That was the time I realized if I didn’t take action, I would die myself. I picked myself up, and I ran to my car.
As I was running, I couldn’t help but think to myself, He’s killed innocent lives. He killed Angelina, he killed Jenny. I have to stop him.
“H-Hey!” The guy yelled.
The man shot at me. I cried out as my arm had been hit. Immense pain--something I had never felt before-- raced through my body. Tears were streaming down my face and my heart was picking up pace.
Get in the car!
I was knocked back to my senses. I quickly opened the door with my good arm, and I jumped inside.
I instantly turned on the car and began driving. I had to do it one-handedly, with my other arm searing in pain, I was unable to move it. Once I was a while away from him, I pulled over the car at a gas station. I pulled my emergency kit from a compartment.
I had second thoughts. How can this even help? I asked myself. There’s a bullet, so what can it do?! I’m going to have to take it out!
I needed to go inside of the gas station.
Slowly, I got out of the car, trying not to irritate the wound anymore. My arm hurt so bad, though. It felt like nothing else I’d ever felt before.
It began to rain, so I walked a little faster. When I reached it, I opened the doors.
It was nice inside, considering it’s Summer, and it’s really kind of stuffy, and it was raining outside.
I went over to the cash registers.
Behind the cash registers were two men. One of them had brown eyes and blonde hair, the other had blonde hair and blue eyes. Both were very fit and tall.
“Salut,” the blonde hair-blue eyed one said. His eyes looked over at my wound. They widened immediately, and he was about to speak.
“Um, hi,” I said. “I’m--”
“Désolé, je ne parle pas anglais,” He said to me. (Sorry, I don’t speak English)
I had to think about my french. I had taken it in High School. I’d still been taking it, but I wasn’t sure if I could get the message across.
“J'ai besoin d'aide médicale, s'il vous plaît, Monsieur. J'ai été blessé. Vous pouvez m'aider s'il vous plaît ?” I said. (I need medical help, please, sir. I have been wounded. Can you please help me?)
“Oui,” he replied. (Yes)
Instead of dialing 911 or coming over to help me, he made a devilish grin. I went for the door, scared all of the sudden. I hadn’t had any idea who he was, so for all I know he could’ve been with the terrorist. “NO!” he yelled. He grabbed my hurt arm and squeezed it as hard as he could.
I screamed in pain. I instantly fell because of the pain. It was so much my vision turned white for a second.
The last thing I saw was a fist coming at my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, I didn't want to make it too long. Still, who do you think these guys are, who do they work for? PLEASE comment and tell me, I don't bite! :)