Status: Updating about three times a day (seriously)

Outlines

Chapter One- It Kinda Feels Like Sabotage

Chapter name creds to The Irony Of Choking On A Lifesaver, ATL

Jack's POV

Alex's hair's falling perfectly out of his black beanie. He's strumming his guitar, looking like an angel, just being himself. And then she came back into the room.

"Here you go, Lex." She says, handing him a Dr. Pepper.

"What about me?" I frown, watching Alex set his guitar next to him on his Blink 182 Take Off Your Pants And Jacket bedspread I gave him for his last birthday, Lisa crawling into his lap.

"Get your own, Barakitty." he chuckles, sipping his soda.

"Ugh, fine." I say. The three of us were all supposed to be working on math and then it turned into Alex singing and flirting with Lisa. They've been dating for a few months on and off, and each day, it breaks my heart.

I get up and walk out of Lexy's room, skipping down the stairs to the kitchen. I open the fridge door and a blast of cool air swooshes over me, and I think about how fast Alex could warm me up. I shake my head, he's not gay, Jack, I tell myself. I grab a Dr. Pepper can from the bottom drawer and hop on to the island in the middle of the kitchen, closing the fridge door with my foot.

I take out my phone. I put it on silent earlier, thinking we were actually going to study. I have one text from Zack and a missed call from Rian, but no voicemail. I sigh. Rian.

FROM: ZACK

How goes it??

"Worse than usual. Can I come over?" I text back, muttering the words as I spell them out on the miniature keyboard. I pop the top on the soda and down almost half of it. From upstairs, I can hear Lisa giggling uncontrollably. That's my direct cue to hurry up and get the fuck out.

I run upstairs, wondering why I had to kick my shoes off in Lexy's room, this'll be awkward.

The door is open and I see Alex kissing Lisa's neck and she's throwing her head back in pleasure. My stomach does a flip and I quietly grab my shoes and math book and just as I turn to walk out the door, I trip on Lexy's guitar stand, stumbling all over, throwing my soda which lands all over Lisa. I hold in my laughter as she pulls away from Alex and starts squealing.

"Get the fuck out, Barakat! You got me all fucking sticky!" She yells. Lex shakes his head and I can't tell if he's annoyed with me or her.

"I'm pretty sure Alex was just going to do the same thing later." I say and I walk downstairs, slamming the door behind me.

I half expect Alex to come running out like he would in my dreams, saying how I've saved him from that bitch, and how he's always loved me, but as I walk down the street, there's no Alex.

But I do get a text from Zack.

FROM: ZACK

Sure, bby<3

I laugh at the fake relationship shit, Zack always knows how to cheer me up.

I walk down the street and suddenly, a little black car vrooms past. It's Lisa and she's flipping me off.

Hah.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoooo! I posted it!

How is it?

I dislike it.

Um...

I'm neutral about Lisa, I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings.

Comment?

Rec?

Sub?

<3 Hannah Paige <3