Status: Updating about three times a day (seriously)

Outlines

Chapter Sixteen- I Stole The Ocean

BRENDON'S POV

I shouldn't have done that. Put on his seatbelt and gotten that close to his lips. I'm going to be so fucking horny later.

Zack can do that to you...

I shake it off and back out of the driveway. He's so goddamn pretty, I can't stop stealing glances. He's turning on the radio.

"I love this song!" He exclaims. I feel so overdressed compared to his Blink shirt and red skinnies. I need to stop being so formal. But these suspenders are so badass. And I can see Zack tracing them down to my pants with his eyes.

"Stacy's mom has got it goin' on!" Zack sings, turning away from me and my sexy suspenders. I laugh, god I can be so full of myself.

I think about my old girlfriend, Sarah, she thinks I was too in love with myself, but in reality, I just like the D.

Wow, Brendon. I think to myself. I am such a doofus.

*****

"We're here!" I shout as I jump out of my Jeep as it jolts to a stop in my favorite parking space.

"Wow, Bren, this is amazing!" Zack shouts as he sees the picnic I have set up in the small car camping campground. I used to come here when me and my first boyfriend, Ryan, were dating. We would sneak off here on the weekends and camp, telling our parents we were at a soccer camp. Camp, yes, soccer, fuck no.

Zack runs toward the picnic. There's peanut butter sandwiches, a bag of sea salt and vinegar chips, apple juices, and cookies I made and whipped cream. Cookies with whipped cream is bomb, okay?

Behind the picnic there's a tent. I didn't know if Zack would want to spend the night, but by the way he was following my suspenders, I think he will.

I laugh and run towards him.

"Wow, Brendon, you set this all up?" He gestures towards the set up, sitting down on the Ravens blanket.

"Uh, yeah. We don't have to sleep here, the tent was just in case." I squeak out. Wow, I'm so nervous. I heard he likes Jack, the boy he hangs out with, but he's actually here. Must be a good sign.

"I'd love to," He smirks, taking a bite of the peanut butter sandwich. I nod and watch him. I snap out of my trance and take my sandwich out of the ziploc and start to chew.

"Uh, Bren? What's this for?" I hear Zack ask. He's holding up the whipped cream, raising an eyebrow. I laugh at what he thinks it's intended for.

"Relax, Zack! I only put it on cookies, that's like the weird food combination I love."

"Alrighty..." Zack mutters, looking a little sad. I crawl towards him, ignoring the peanut butter that's stuck to the roof of my mouth.

"Do you want me to put it on you, Zacky?" I ask, suddenly gaining some confidence. Our arms are touching. I Should've worn a short sleeve, then we could have some skin contact. Zack looks at me, his face red.

"I don't know, is that a good idea?" He asks, seriously. I hold in a smile and lean in, softly pressing my lips to his neck. I can feel his heart beating faster and I smile against his skin. He's so hot. And he looks like he hasn't had any real action in a while. I pull away.

"So, do you think it's a good idea?"

"Fuck yeah." He says, standing up. He holds out his hand and I grab it, him pulling me up with all his muscles. He must go to the gym all the time.

He leads me to the tent which he unzips and crawls into, me kicking my shoes off and diving in.

"C'mon, Bren, let's play."

I am not going to be able to control myself, that's for damn sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter- We Killed It, Say Anything (I think, I can't really remember)

OH THERE USED TO BE SOME RYYYYYYYYDEN!

:)

Love you, my beautiful 24 subs!!!!!

Hannah Paige