Status: Updating about three times a day (seriously)

Outlines

Chapter Nineteen- Nothing Left To Sell Him

PLEASE READ A/N

JACK'S POV

Yesterday I got to meet Kellin, Vic's boyfriend. It turned out we had a mutual friend, Tay, and we half remembered each other from the Blink-182 show a while ago.

He was awesome and he said he's trying to start a band with his friend Jesse, Vic wants to but he wants a slightly different style, so Vic and his brother, Mike, are toying with the idea too.

We talked, hung out, and then I waited for Alex to show. He didn't present himself, he just dropped my homework off at the front desk. Maybe he just couldn't handle seeing me hurt? That's probably it. He couldn't handle seeing me in a dark place.

I get out of here tomorrow and I can't fucking wait. Alex and I will get to make out regularly, we can all start working on All Time Low, the band we kinda meshed together.

And I've decided that the Zack dream wasn't anything. It doesn't matter, anyways.

I get up, out of bed and walk to the arts and crafts room, my safe haven.

The girl with blonde hair is sitting at her favorite table. I sit down next to her.

"Hi." I say. She looks up at me after writing an address on an envelope.

"Um... Hey." she says, her eyes darting across me.

"I'm Jack."

"I-I'm May."

"Hi, May. What, uh, got you in here?" I ask.

"I tried to kill myself." She says, not missing a beat. She holds up her arms, bandages wrapped around them. I never noticed.

"Don't do that, May. Please. When you leave here, never hurt yourself again. For me." I say.

"Alright..." She says, turning the envelope over and over and over again in her hands.

"Which one is your boyfriend?" She asks. "I'm sorry, I mean there's just a lot of like, love, happening. You seem so happy."

"Oh, you mean Zack?" I say.

Wait.

No.

What?

"He's cute." She says.

"Oh shit, no I meant Alex. Slip of the tongue."

"Oh. Was that the one who dropped off your homework?"

"Yeah." I say, still shaken by the fact that I said Zack was my boyfriend. Fuck.

Maybe the dream did mean something.

"He's okay." May says.

Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title creds- Ballad Of Mona Lisa, Panic! At The Disco

So I'm probably not going to be updating much because I've been listening to music to get ideas and lately whenever I put in my earbuds, my mom says I'm being rude and its stupid because I'm not. I mean excuse me if I don't want to listen to Dave Matthews in the car 24/7, (I love Dave but I listened to him when I was younger and now I want some f**king Bring Me The Horizon).

Sorry for my rant.

How is it so far? The story, I mean. I don't like it but I do. Um... yeah.

I'm gonna go listen to music all the way up and be REBELLIOUS. Not really, I'm just going to write something to take my mind off the world.

Hannah Paige