Status: Updating about three times a day (seriously)

Outlines

Chapter Seven- Why Can't You Just Be Happy For Me?

JACK'S POV

Alex walks back into the cafeteria and I smile. Is he really mine? Am I really his?

The kiss was replaying in my head, the addicting taste of his lips on mine. He tasted better than I always imagined. And that was saying something.

"I gotta go, Jackalope. I'll see you later, baby." He says. I smile and nod. He's staring at my lips. He leans in and kisses me on the lips. It's a passionate kiss and soon he breaks it, leaving me breathless.

"Bye." He says, squeezing my arm and walking away.

"He's playing you." I hear Zack say from behind me. I turn around, tears pricking at my eyes.

"Zack, why can't you just fucking be happy for me?" I ask weakly. My legs are wobbly. I can't see straight.

"Because Alex doesn't love you!"

"FUCK YOU!" I yell as loud as I can. Suddenly, doctors are rushing towards me from all directions, holding me back, and everything goes dark. The last thing I see is a doctor ushering Zack away, talking to him, both of them sending looks my way. They're talking about me.

ZACK'S POV

They inject him with something and I watch as he collapses in his arms. I'm talking to Dr. Travis. He's explaining that he will be sent home in five days but we have to have a close eye on him. I tell the doctor I'll bring his homework everyday. Thankfully tomorrow is Sunday.

"Thank you, Doctor." I say.

"You're welcome." He walks away and when I turn to where Jack was, he's gone. They've taken unconscious Jack to his room.

I walk through the hallways of the hospital and find the parking lot, and my car. I start it up and take the 20 minute drive to my house.

As I pull into the driveway, my house looks haunted. I can't stay here. I pull back off, not even shutting off the car and I drive the five minutes to Rian's.

I get out of my car and walk to the door. I ring the doorbell in case Cass is with him.

After a minute of standing in the warmish almost summer Baltimore night, the door swings open. Rian is in sweats and no shirt on. I laugh.

"Is Cass here?" I ask.

"No, she just left."

"Oh." I say, my mood falling.

"Zack, what's wrong?" Rian asks, stepping aside and letting me into his house. I tell him everything. About Jack and what Alex is doing and how today I've thought about cutting and how it would feel.

"Zack... Everything will be okay. Trust me. Now sleep on the couch and calm down. Night, buddy." He says. Rian isn't the best when it comes to this stuff, but he just tried pretty hard. I smile and Rian hugs me and leaves me downstairs. I walk over to the sofa and close my eyes.

I think about Jack and what I would do if he was dead. What would Alex do? Would he be sad he fucked with his emotions?

I finally drift into sleep and I wish Jack was here, cuddling with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Name- The Irony Of Choking On A Lifesaver, ATL

I don't like this chapter :(

I did my personal essay and emailed it to my teacher! It's all about music and ATL and Blink and PTV. I mention SWS too.

Okay I know I want you guys to comment but I'm being a hypocrite. I sub to stories and never comment but now I know how the author feels. I have 9 beautiful subs but not a single rec (which I don't care too much about) or comment (I really want feedback!)

Anywho. My aunt ran into the author Ridley Pearson in the airport and he told her that I should write a chapter for one of his new books and he recommended my aunt talk to his agent about getting her book published! (Big news for my family)

Also my new baby cousin might have a lung disease I forgot the name of so our family's kind of on edge so my aunt meeting Ridley was a nice surprise.

I hope you guys are enjoying the story and sorry for the guilt trip, I'm just stressed and tired. I've been home alone all day and so I've basically ate chicken, posted chapters of this, emailed friends, texted my dad, gone on instagram and listened to ATL. Boring but fun. Oh and my best friend yelled at me.

Love you guys
Hannah Paige