Status: Updating about three times a day (seriously)

Outlines

Chapter Nine- Got Your Hands All Over Me

JACK'S POV

Alex is kissing my neck, trying to look for that spot that will make me shiver to no end. And his hands are all over, holding mine one second, unzipping my jeans another. My hands are in his super soft hair and I just keep saying his name.

"GOOD MORNING!" A voice goes. Suddenly, Lex disappears and a really hot guy with long hair and brown eyes is staring over me.

Fuck. It was a dream. And it was getting good too.

I rarely have dreams. But when I do, they always mean something.

"Who are you?" I ask, sitting up, trying to cover up my boner. How funny would it be to have a shirt that just said "BONER"?

"I'm your mentor. I was here a few months ago and now I volunteer." He says, taking a step back from my face.

"Oh. Um I'm Jack." I say.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Vic." He says, holding his hand out. I shake it. I can see thin white scars on his wrists. Wrist cutting scares the fuck out of me. Too noticeable. Too risky. "I'll give you a few minutes to get dressed, I'll be outside and I can give you a complete tour." He says, smiling brightly. I nod and he leaves me in my room.

All I want to do is go back to sleep and dream about that really sexy Lexy. But I don't want to get in trouble so I get up and head into the bathroom.

VIC'S POV

The boy I'm assigned to is Barakat. Haha like a kitty!

And as I walk into his room, I see him sleeping.

He is so fucking gorgeous.

Vic, you're dating Kellin, don't you dare think about this guy.

Okay well you can think someone's hot without wanting to date them, right? Right.

Someone as pretty as him cutting? What a waste of a perfectly good, clean wrist.

But as I approach his bed, I see that his cuts aren't on his wrist. He must cut his thighs. Maybe his stomach.

"GOOD MORNING!" I shout, leaning in real close.

His eyes flutter open and he has a sad look on his face. It disappears and he turns from lying on his side to sitting up in the bed.

"Who are you?"

"I'm your mentor. I was here a few months ago and now I volunteer." I say, being completely honest. I take a step back, as to not overwhelm him.

"Oh. Um I'm Jack." He says.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Vic." I hold out my hand and he shakes it. But I can see his eyes dart to my scars. I'm not ashamed. I tell him ill give him a few minutes to get dressed and stuff (like taking are of his boner that I pretend not to see) and I tell him I'll be waiting outside. I add a bright smile and leave.

Jack should be a fun one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter name- Déjà Vu, Sleeping With Sirens.

KELLIC!!!! :D

How do you like it?

:D

Okay I don't really have anything to say.

Bye

Hannah Paige