Status: Started this during the school year

Uh Oh! They Found Us

INTRODUCTIONS

Hey guys what up I'm Jacoby Jagger you may know me as J.J. Shadds the lead singer of the rock/metal/alternative band Forbidden Secrets. Well my band consists of well obviously me my little brother Jake, Danny Smith, Joey Avery, and our good friend Eric Benson. My brother Jay and my sister Maria have their own bands too. My cousins Chase Sanders and Jaezon Sullivan have their band Regretful Days And Nights. Well all four of our bands are touring with my dad's band Papa Roach and my I guess you could say uncles Avenged Sevenfold this summer so I better hide and hope he doesn't find out that FS is my band well I gotta go gonna go see my fiancé for a little bit.

Hey strangers what is up I'm Jake R.C. or Jake whichever you prefer I am the lead guitarist for my band Forbidden Secrets. I have two older brothers, a little sister, and two little brothers. My siblings are as follows in this age Jay, Jacoby Jagger, Maria, Makaile, and my littlest bro Jagger. I live with Jay, Jacoby Jagger, and Maria. Makaile and Jagger live with our dad and their mom. I love going on tour it is so much fun I just love it.

What up guys I'm Jay of Death Defier I am the lead singer bye for now.

Hey I'm Maria and I have to put up with all these pain in the neck boys I love them like brothers though I mean by that my actual brothers well I got to go gonna go do some rehearsal for the tour this summer.