Fun & Games

The Wonderful Story Of How I Met Jonny

" I don't have an STD ok, It's just a sore." She whinned placing her hands on her hip. I rolled my eyes then walked out the room.

I walked down the hall then went out the back doors that lead you out to the football field. Walking out to the middle of the field I noticed a line of soccer balls. I walked up to the first one then lightly tapped it with my foot.

I brought my foot back slowly. Bringing my foot to the ball quickly. I watched it fly out and hit the door.

I kicked two more. I walked up to the fourth one, I kicked it far and hard.

I raised my hand over my head so I could see how far I had kicked it.

" hey watch out!" I yelled to the person walking to the field. I watched him fall to ground as the ball hit him right across his face.

I ran over to him. I dropped to my knees and moved his hands from his face .

" Christ are you ok?! " I said looking at his purple and blue nose .

" yeah I'm fine . " he laughed standing up. He winced as he touched his nose.

" here , let me take you to the nurse. " I panicked pulling him towards the office.

" no I'm fine really." He chuckled releasing my hand slowly .
I stood and stared at him for about two minutes .

Suddenly the bell rang.

" hey , I'm really sorry about your nose. Here let me make it up to you .. I'll umm... I'll eat lunch with you !" I said.

" no that's stupid!" I said face palming myself.

" I'm sorry let me just...-"Lunch is fine. I'll see you then." He said cutting me off.

He turned around and walk down the hall. He turned back around and said " see ya then! " he quickly turned around and crashed into Chris. I laughed a little then ran up to Chris .

" hey baby, what happen back in drama club?" He said throwing his arm around my shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't Been updating.
I'm going to be updating at least twice a day to make it up to you guys <3