Abby the Water Sister

Abby the Water Sister

Chapter One

Leah saw that her pendant was glowing brightly blue. "Emily, shut the door and come here" she said. Emily did as she was asked and then sat down next to Leah on the bed. Leah held up her pendant and Nina's face swam into view.

"Leah, I have a message for you. Come to the Lake with all speed now" she said urgently. "We will" promised Leah and Emily together. The two girls went straight to the Lake. “Have you found out where Abby is trapped” asked Leah as Nina floated towards both girls.

“Yes she is imprisoned in Summerfield Lake” answered Nina. “I know where that is, it is next to the old vineyard” answered Leah. Nina looked at her in surprise then said. “Please go there girls”. “We will” said Leah. “But, how can we get there” asked Emily of Nina. “We will” said Leah. “But, how can we get there” asked Emily to Leah. In reply, Leah said” The lake is a little way from the castle” to her.

“I advise you two to be careful. Abby could be imprisoned anywhere” said Nina “We will find her, I promise” said Leah. Then, she whistled and Chestnut came out of the woods towards them. Leah and Emily quickly mounted and said" Goodbye". "Goodbye my friends" Nina answered as the two girls rode away.

"Abby could be trapped anywhere in the Lake" Leah said anxiously. "I know, she could be hidden at the bottom" suggested Emily. "Possibly" was all Leah said. Five minutes later, the girls were riding up the hill towards the Castle. When they reached the gate, Leah dismounted and opened it.

At Leah's signal, Emily led Chestnut through the gate. Leah closed the gate, then both girls led Chestnut up the path. Once at the top, they turned into the field and left Chestnut there."Do you see the Lake" demanded Leah several minutes later. "Yes, its that way" Emily answered and pointed.

Five minutes later, they had arrived at the Lake. Leah looked at the blocks of ice floating on the surface of the Lake. But, she could not find Abby anywhere.

End of Chapter One
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter One is done. Anyone know how to do Chapter Two?