Fools Rush In.

Finding Time and Love Will Save The Day. (Part Four)

The next day, after the party, a very hungover Marie Antoinette found the letter on her bedside table. She was very afraid to open it, because she thought it was more news from her mother. When she saw the address, she smiled at the thought of her sister. Antoine had no idea that the letter that was address to her was very sorrowful indeed.

Opening it with her silver letter opener, she found the beautiful stationary her sister had used to write the letter onto. Flattening out the letter onto the table, the Queen of the French then read it. Finding out about her sister's pregnancy made her very jealous. She wanted to have a baby so much. She wondered what she could do...Her sister had sent her a letter a while back stating to always spend time with the Dauphin. Marie Antoinette soon grew bored of his constant reading or studying locksmith.

The young woman loved to party, and she loved to spend time with her friends. She didn't very much like to spend time with Louis XVI, as she found him very dull. She did want a child with him, very much also. It was almost unfair that there was no sex happening. She would gladly consent to doing the final physical act, but every night the King never even acknowledges her.

Image


Catherina Maria had the maid make a house call to the doctor. She finally felt weak and sick enough to get a check up. Her husband, Henry Tavington, had come home the night before, and the young woman was very happy to know this. He was the one who also recommended she see the doctor. In fact, he was excited because he was almost sure that his wife was pregnant.

The doctor performed a number of tests on Catherina Maria to examine her state of health. Doctor Robertson was the most trusted and reputable doctor of the town they lived in. After an hour, the doctor told Colonel Tavington to step out of the room so that Catherina Maria could rest easy.

"She's pregnant, I'm very sure. She has not had her menstruation in over three weeks, which is something that was a surprise for me. I do not know why she has not come to me sooner. Your wife needs the best care, as giving birth is quite the task...I'll do as best as I can."

Colonel Tavington rushed into his wife's room and kissed her softly. She smiled as she opened her eyes, looking into her husband's green eyes. Catherina Maria was very beautiful, charming and intelligent. Colonel Tavington was very overjoyed that she was giving him a child.

"I love you, and we will be a family..."