Fools Rush In.

Soul Sisters Doomed.

Catherina Maria was sitting on a sofa, made out of pure leather, and she was thinking about how time goes by. She remembered something her royal tutor had taught her years ago, that time is relevant. It was a curious thought, and she knew it made sense, but she could not figure out what it truly was about. Just then, Marie Antoinette barged into her boudoir.

Image


Maria Antonia was dressed in a simple gown made of cotton, as she was undecided what to wear for the big theater festival that was happening tonight. She needed her sister's advice and wanted to know her opinion. Barging into Catherina Maria's room without her permission was almost forbidden, but it didn't matter tonight. Antonia knew her sister would not be angry at her once she knew the reason why she was there.

Image


"What are you doing here?" I demanded, angry that she barged in here for no reason.

Antonia looked at me a little hesitantly, then answered,

"I need your help. Will you help me decided what to wear for tonight."

I sighed knowing she got me worked up for nothing. I nodded, allowing her to sit on my sofa. My sister looked a little stressed out. Just then, our dog, Mops, ran into the room and jumped onto our laps. He looked so adorable. Mops was more Antonia's dog than mine, but he still loved me too.

"Are you going to the festival tonight?" Maria Antonia asked.

When I shook my head, my sister looked very alarmed.

"Why not?" she demanded urgently.

"Mother wants me to pack, as I am leaving for the new world very soon..."

This was not something Antonia wanted to hear.


Image


"How could you?! You actually want to leave me? I cannot believe you did not ask our mother to let you stay, or maybe marry Louis Auguste's brother...or even the Prince of England." I yelled, shaking my sister.

She seemed very offended, and immediately pushed me out of her boudoir. After a few moments, she allowed me back in, and she had several dresses laid out on the bed. Catherina Maria told me to pick three that I liked, to try them on and then to give them back to her. It was a stern direction, and she did not smile at me.

Our relationship was truly crumbling...

...I felt like the worst sister in the world also, because she was leaving, and we could not have this night together. Why couldn't we just have our last night together? I decided to go ask mother if Catherina Maria could come to the theater festival, as I knew she would love to.

Maybe it could even save out relationship. I hope that when my sister leaves, she will still write to me. I love her more than anything, and she is the best person in the world...


Image