Fools Rush In.

Avril 14th.

Love at first sight is not the word I would use to say about Louis. He was cute, yes, and kind of charming but other than that he was nothing special. Count Fersen was my first true love. It felt so true, and great with him. We were purely in love. I lived in Le Petit Trianon and my own Hamlet. It was gorgeous, and so great to live out in the country. At least, that's what it felt like.

One day, I would wish for my sister to be here. It made me feel really sad all the time that I never had her. That's when I learned that she was in Austria, from the letter my mother sent me. She told me that Catherina Maria had arrived last week, and she was very sad about it. Catherina Maria had her children with her, so mother had to accommodate for three people. Knowing my mother, she would not have been happy.

I really wish I could be there. I wanted to go home, but I had my duties as a queen here...I could not leave Madame de Polignac or la Princesse de Lamballe...

...I only asked my mother to tell my sister to come see me.

For now, I contented myself on Count Fersen. He was so refreshing, like a breath of fresh air. He made me feel very alive. Everything was really great. He made me feel like I was some young teen again. It was like I had never met Louis and never had a daughter. My teenage years feel like they flew by. It was crazy.

...I wish I were with my sister.