These Four Words

I've been away for a long time.

Kellin's POV

“Wake up dude, we’re already here.” I heard Jack say while shaking me a little. I groaned but opened my eyes anyway, no one else was in the van but him and myself.

“Thanks man, I’ll be out in a few.” I said and he nodded, leaving me alone. I stretched, put my headphones away and made my way to the van’s exit.

When I opened the door, the first thing I spotted right in front of me was a short, tanned, brown and long haired man standing with his back turned to me talking to the guys. I felt my heart skip a beat but I couldn’t keep avoiding him, so I just walked his direction and stood between Justin and himself.

“What’s up guys!” I said, and I could feel him on my right staring at me.

“Hey dude, we haven’t heard from you from a long time now.” Jaime said, giving me a high five.

“I know man, I’ve been really busy lately.” I said, half smiling at him.

“Yes, I’ve heard.” Tony said, smiling shyly at me. “Congratulations on the baby, by the way.” Vic tensed up right next to me.

“Thanks.” I said, nervously staring at my feet.

“Uh, I’m gonna check the instruments guys. I’ll meet you there” Vic said, before walking away into the building.

“Excuse him, he’s been acting weird lately.” Mike said, before anyone could ask anything. Everyone nodded, letting him know it was ok.

After that awkward moment everyone took off to their dressing rooms, including the one my band and myself shared. When we walked in, Jesse instantly let himself fall over the couch. I sighed and got out of the room without saying anything to anybody.

I wandered through the venue and found a comfy spot backstage, sitting down and bringing my knees up my chest, before resting my chin over them. I sighed and closed my eyes right after, not letting the tears that had formed escape. I heard footsteps getting close but I didn’t mind to look around and see who it was, I really didn’t care.

Vic's POV

After I left the group, walked in to check the instruments and made sure everything was set up, because I actually did that, I decided I should go take a walk and try to clear up my mind. I walked through the very back of the venue when I heard a sigh and saw someone curled up down on the floor. When I looked closer; I recognized that black hair and pale skin, I could recognize him anywhere.

I hesitated before sliding down the box and sitting down next to him, curiosity took out the best of him and lifted his head, glancing at me. I got lost in those blue eyes and smiled weakly, him doing the same thing before blushing a little and staring down at the ground like it was the most interesting thing ever.

"Hi." I said shyly.

"Hey…" He said, trailing off by the end.

"So… how's everything going?" I asked politely.

"I guess they've been going, which is good." He laughed bitterly while resting the back of his head on the box behind him. "How have you been doing?" He said, expectantly.

"Good…" I shrugged. "I guess…" I whispered, not expecting him to hear me.

"Well… I should keep going, I've been missing for quite a few time and the guys must be looking for me everywhere." He said, standing up and shaking dust off of his jeans.

"Ok, I'll see you later." I said, while he ran away and smiled warmly at me.

I stood up and walked to the dressing room the guys and me shared. When I walked in I saw Tony and Mike arguing about Star Wars and Harry Potter and which series was better. I laughed a little and turned to face Jaime, who was looking at me with curiosity.

"Are you ok?" He asked, with a concerned look on his eyes.

"Yes, why would you ask that?" I asked, playing dumb.

"You know why." He said, disapproving my behavior. I trusted Jaime with my life, so he knew everything that had happened with Kellin.

"Yes man, we're good. I even talked to him actually." I said, walking to the table right in front of us and taking a Monster can before drinking from it.

"And..?" He asked, imitating my actions.

"We're good." I said, shrugging. "I mean… of course things are not excellent and there is a lot of awkwardness but it'll be good eventually. Don't worry."

"What are you guys whispering over there?" Mike asked, finally breaking up the heated conversation with Tony.

"About how dumb you and Tony look arguing about childish things." I joked and he glared at me before bursting into laughter.

"Whatever man, you still love me." He said, before getting up and standing next to me, putting his arm around my shoulder. He knew I hated when he did that, it made me feel like the younger brother when it was the other way around.

"Get off me, Mike." I said shrugging his arm from my shoulder and walking to the couch, taking my phone out and immediately going into twitter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy it (:

Title: James Dean & Audrey Hepburn - Sleeping With Sirens