These Four Words

You know I love you, when we fight and we argue.

Vic's POV

Hours passed by and before I knew it, they were calling us to do sound check. We stood up from our places and walked down the corridor, to appear behind the black boxes that held the battery.

When we were close enough I heard his voice, high pitched as usual, doing weird noises to try to reach the higher notes while he danced around stage and his band mates played their instruments, laughing at him.

"Ok, we're done guys." He said, before turning around and realizing we were there.

"Good job, man." Tony said while laughing.

"Thanks." He said, adding a smile by the end.

He walked by me and "accidentally" rubbed his hand against mine, I felt my stomach do a flip-flop and turned to see him, he winked at me and then disappeared behind his band. The fuck is he playing at?

“Don’t let it get to you.” Jaime whispered in my ear, I just nodded and walked in front of stage, doing my thing.

The rest of the hours seemed to pass by so quickly because the next thing I knew is that we were greeting a smiling Kellin on stage to play King For A Day. He went right up front, grabbing the microphone that was lying on the ground.

“What’s up, Kellin?” I said while he made his way to me, staring deeply into my eyes with those big turquoise orbs of him. I swear those are going to be the death of me.

“What up, Vic?!” He said with a flirty voice. I rolled my eyes and turned to the crowd, who were losing their minds screaming at us.

“How are you doing buddy?” I asked, trying to be polite at him, he put his arm around my neck and kept talking to the crowd. “You think they’re ready for this shit?!”

“They definitely are!” He screamed back, lifting his arm up, losing his grab of me.

The performance went on with a little flirting here and there, he would slap my ass playfully or ramble my hair while dancing around stage. I would shot him a glare to make him stop but instead he’d wink back causing me to roll my eyes at him a few more times. Eventually the song came to an end and I thanked the crowd, getting out of stage as soon as I could and made my way to the dressing rooms.

Kellin’s POV

Vic left the stage immediately after performing the song and so did I, going straight to where the boys were.

“Are we doing anything tonight then?” Justin asked, earning a few cheers from the guys, but I just stared at the ground. “You’re coming too, right?” He asked walking to me and placing his hand over my shoulder, I shrugged. “Come on, man. Live a little!”

“Ok, then. Let’s go!” I answered, finally giving in and smiling. The guys laughed and patted me on the back, before heading back to the dressing room to collect our things and looking out for a bar nearby.

Luckily we found a club and went in, alcohol and sweat already filling the air while we looked for a booth.

“Guys, over here!” We saw Mike call over the crowded room, at the very end of the local. We made our way trough the dance floor that was full of grinding bodies dancing along the music rhythm.

Once we were close I looked at the table, they were all there having a drink. Vic looked at me for a few seconds before returning his gaze to Jaime, who kept babbling about something and laughing while Vic just nodded and smiled every often.

“Good to see you gentlemen.” Gabe said at the guys in the booth before giving Mike a small bro hug.

“We didn’t know you were planning on going clubbing so we went on our own.” Tony explained, giving his drink a few gulps.

“It’s ok, dude. Kellin wasn’t up for it, but we convinced him anyway.” Jack said and I blushed a little.

“Are we going to drink or what?” I asked before anyone could say anything else.

“Yeah man!” Justin screamed. “Tequila shots?” He asked and everyone nodded, before he got up and went to the bartender immediately.

Oh man, I can tell this is going to be a long night.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took me this long to update, but I seriously had 0 inspiration. this is a filler, a lot more drama is about to come up next chapter, keep tuned (:

Title: Alone - Sleeping With Sirens.