Status: finished

Diamonds Are Forever

Diamonds Are Forever

"Why did you ever become a catcher?" Erin questioned her boyfriend of about 4 years, Buster, as she tried her hardest to get out some of the many knots that he had in his back. "It's not my fault that the short-stop on my team was better than me." He whined, groaning as she went over one of the sore spots. "Excuses Buster." She grinned at him. "That's not an excuse, it's the truth." He protested. "I know babe, I was there, remember." She answered as he turned around to kiss her. "Yes, you were everywhere with me." He laughed.
"Ok, it's my turn. Switch." Erin grinned taking her hands off of his back. He sighed, "I was enjoying that." "You're gonna enjoy this more." She gave him a wink as she sat in between his legs, her feet dangling off of their king-sized bed. She pressed her back against his toned stomach as he began to rub her shoulders with his rough hands.
"When's your next home game?" She questioned him, breaking the peaceful silence that had fell between them. "We're starting a series with the Brewers on Wednesday." He responded moving his hands down my shouders.
"I love being with you Buster." She sighed looking at all of the pictures that were hanging on the wall. There were about fifteen of them, some of them kissing, some of them in each other's arms, some from vacations they've been on, and some with different family and friends. The only one that was missing was their wedding picture... Yes, Erin and Buster weren't married, but she knew for sure that he was the one that she wanted wanted to spent the rest of her life with.
"I love spending time with you to Erin." He answered pressing a kiss to her neck. His hands moved to her waist, and he gripped her sides before he moved his head to the hollow of her neck and began to place kisses against her skin. He kissed up her jaw, finishing by placing a kiss on the side of her lips.
It couldn't stop there...
Erin turned around in his arms and pressed her lips to his. Buster groaned at the sudden pleasure and gripped her waist tighter. "I thought you wanted a massage?" He stated pulling his face away just enough to look her in the eyes. "I found someting better." She grinned before she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his lips back to hers for another lust-filled kiss.
Buster laid back on the bed, bringing Erin with him, their lips still attached. It was then that Erin took her lips of his to place kisses over his bare chest and run her hands up and down over his visible six-pack, feeling his warm skin shiver under her touch. "Erin," He breathed out, pulling her body up so he could look her in the eyes, his green orbs making her insides melt. "Stop teasing me." His voice came out as a whisper as he pushed his lips to hers again and rolled them over so he was on top.
"How did I ever get a girlfriend as sexy as you?" Buster wondered aloud looking her over in her thin lace night gown that barely covered her butt. "You're Buster Posey, you deserve it." She answered grabbing onto his biceps, pulling herself up to kiss his lips before he started to pull the night-shirt over her head... She slid off his boxers, and you can basically imagine what happened next...

Two Days Later

Erin was in her usual spot at AT&T Park, right behind home plate... She sat in the first row, and had the perfect view of Buster. It was the top of the 9th inning, and the Giants were up by 3... Buster had hit a 3-run homerun back in the 5th... Sergio Romo was in, Madison Bumgarner had been taken out after 7 innings of scoreless pitching.
There is 2 outs now, and the Brewers are down to what seemed to be their last batter, who had an 0-2 count on him. Romo was about to start his wind-up when Buster called time. He ran into the dugout, leaving Erin puzzeled as to what was going on. He came back out and said a couple things to the home plate umpire, who smiled and nodded his head.
After he was finished talking to him, he threw the ball to Romo, who looked at it and smiled. Buster took one look back at Erin before he got down into his position, making her raise her eyebrows in confusion... He almost never looked back at her during a game becuase it causes him to get distracted.
Romo then threw the ball, striking out the batter, and making Erin jump to her feet in happiness. Then Buster came over... He still had the ball in his glove, but he took it out and then put it into Erin's hand. "Here babe." He grinned at her. "Why Buster?" She questioned him. Usually he would give the ball to some little kid... Why did he give it to her?
"Turn it." He stated. Obeying his commands, she began to slowly turn the ball. "Why, it's just a regular... Oh my god Buster." She stopped what she was saying and covered her mouth with one hand, staring at the four words on the ball. "WILL YOU MARRY ME?" Was in big bold letters.
"Is this for me?" She questioned in disbelief. "Of course babe." Buster smiled at her as he pulled a small black box out of his pants pocket. "Will you marry me Erin?" He questoined her, opening the box, showing the beautiful diamond engagement ring that was surrounded with many orange colored diamonds. "Of course Buster! Yes I will marry you!" She exclaimed, tears coming out of her eyes. "Great!" He grinned as the crowd around them bursted into cheers.
He pulled her over the fence and into his arms, despite all of the catcher's gear that he had on. "Thank you Erin." He smiled placing his lips onto hers. He locked her into a long passionate kiss that lasted a couple seconds before he pulled away and slid the ring on my finger. "I love you Erin." He grinned at her. "I love you to Buster." She smiled back at him, looking down at the elegant diamond that was now on her left ring finger.
It was there to stay.

Fast Forward- Three Years Later

Buster and Erin got married 3 months after he proposed. They got married at AT&T Park right behind home place... They then went back to their home state of Georgia for their honeymoon, and visited their old friends from school.
It was during the honeymoon that Erin learned that she was pregnant... Michael Anthony Posey was born on May 15 at Leeman Hospital in San Francisco... When Michael was 2, Abigail Rose Posey was born on October 12 at the same hospital, just a couple days before Buster's team won the World Series...
There are a lot more pictures on that wall now... Some with their kids, some from their honeymoon, even some from the World Series parade... But Erin's one by far would probably have to be the one that they took from their wedding day with the baseball diamond in the background... Becuase diamonds are forever...
♠ ♠ ♠
Well... There it is...
This was my first story on here, and I have a couple more, but I need some positive feedback on here first before I post some more... So, if you like my story, please comment on it, or like it to let me know that you do...

Thanks for reading!!! :)