Emergency Moonwalk

I am really crap at writing long descriptions... but here goes nothing (:

Lyn-Z is engaged to Gerard. She knows that she loves him, so why is she having second thoughts? And why are they for her fiances best friends wife?

Jamia is happily married to Frank. It was love at first sight. She knows that they are meant to be together. But why is she constantly thinking of his best friends fiance?

Alicia and Mikey are the happiest couple you could ever imagine. They've been together for nearly six years now. Everything is going really well for them, will troubles between their friends relationships tear them apart, or will they stay strong and stay together?

Gerard is madly in love with his fiance, Lyn-Z. But he also is deeply in love with his best friend. Will something happen to jepordaise his amazing relationship with his soon-to-be wife?

Frank couldn't fall in love any more with his wife, Jamia. So why does he always seem to think of his best friend when they are together?

Mikey is in a long-term relationship with Alicia, he would die without her by his side. What will happen when his friends relationships all crumble and burn? Will his stay strong, or will it burn with the others?