Emergency Moonwalk

Emergency Moonwalk. One.

Jamias POV

"Frank! Frankiee! Where are you? We're going to be late if you don't hurry up!"

"Nmmpphh,"

"Frank?"

"Help?"

I run over to where Frank is sprawled on the floor and burst into a fit of giggles.

"F-Frank! What did you do?" I splutter between laughs.

"I fell down the stairs. I was running and doing up my jeans at the same time. I tripped. Jamiaaaaaa, it hurts!" Frank whines and pouts.

"Awww, poor Fwankie, I guess he'll have to stay behind," I mock jokingly. He jumps up and grins. I giggle.

"I thought that would make you get up! Now come on, let's get going!" I say and grab his arm, practically dragging him out of our house.

"I'm cominggggg! Stop using your death grip on me Jams! It hurttssss!" Frank pouts whinily at me.

"Okay, okay! Just hurry up Frankie! I really don't want to be late!"

Finally we get into the car and Frank backs out of the driveway and makes towards they Way residence. This party should be a good one...
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short :/ Sorry. I know where I want to go with this, I just need to get in the right mood. I've been up since practically midnight because of my isnomnia so I'm tired. I'll try to make them less crappy & longer in the future (: Comments?

Lau x x