Emergency Moonwalk

Emergency Moonwalk. Thirteen.

Lyn-zs POV

This is really happening, I can't belive it. It really is happening!

Note to self: No squealing afterwards...

This just feels so right, I wonder why it's only happening now...

I feel her hands slowly slide back aorund my waist, gradually slipping further down.

"Mmm, Jamia.." I mumble into the kiss. She smirks then kisses me harder, pushing me backwards onto the staircase.

My hands steadily make their way up her back, under her t-shirt, and un-hook her bra. She does the same to me and pulls away from the kiss.

"Should we take this upstairs?" She whispers seductivly into my ear, licking it ever so slightly. I moan and she smiles, taking it as a yes. She grabs my hand roughly and leads me up the stairs, shaking her oh-so fine ass as she does.

Damn, this is too good to be true! But I'm not going to rewin it now, I've wanted this for a long time...

Jamias POV

"Should we take this upstairs?" I whisper into her ear, hoping it sounded seductive, and likcing her ear slightly. She moans and I smile, taking that as a yes. I grab her hand rapisly and begin to lead her up the stairs. I shake my ass sexily, hoping that it will turn her on. And boy does it!

"Jam, will you hurry up already? I can tell that we both want this! Please, babe?" She moans sulkily as I take my time leading her upstairs.

"Aww, poor baby. We'll just have to be patient," I reply, turning around and smirking sexily at her. She pouts at me and I lean into her and kiss her lips lightly, causing her to grin into my own.

This could be a fun day...
♠ ♠ ♠
ARGHH! I'm back! (= Sorryyyyy... For thee lack of updates. I had exams, writers block.. AND my mum's computer broke.. So I only really had access to a computer on weekends, and I'm usually out >.< But I'm back now, I can promise youu that I'll be updating more often! -Cheesy grin-

I'll leave the next update to Tyrell (; He knows what to do =P Hehe..

<3